prepheckt

Looks like they might have suspects in the sniper case

I wouldn't consider what he did as being a true sniper.. i hear it isn't that hard to hit someone from 150 yards with that type of rifle... anyway, it tested positive as the murder weapon..

and i Just ordered my level III trauma pack for my vest 2 days ago! :(

Oh come on! You all have seen me naked - you've seen all sides! My parents live in DC and I've been going nuts worrying about them. And I like a happy ending. I hate it when the good guys die in the end and I love it when the bad guys get it up the ass with a pineapple!B|

Fall in dove.

what constitues level III trauma?

A LEVEL III is a rating by the NIJ (National Institute of Justice) who certify body armor.

nij standard 0101.03

Level III is defined as:

2.5 Type III ( High-Powered Rifle)

This armor protects against 7.62 mm full metal jacketed bullets (U.S. military designation M80), with nominal masses of 9.7 g (150 gr) impacting at a velocity of 838 m (2750 ft) per second or less. It also provides protection against threats such as 223 Remington (5.56 mm FMJ), 30 Carbine FMJ, and 12 gauge rifled slug, as well as the threats mentioned in sections 2.1 through 2.4.

The trauma pack is a 5 x 8 piece that goes in a chest pocket on your vest.. it's kinda an "upgrade" of protection for your chest/heart area.

here are some samples

Can they use a pineapple? I heard those really hurt when you shove them up your ass...

Dear god man! Who did you hear that from?! :o

You ever see the movie, "Little Nicki", that is Hitler's punishment in hell for eternaty...oooooooooohhhhh, that' gonna leave a mark.

editied b/c I suck at captilizing proper nouns

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

You mean I wasn't the first person to think of this??? How about one of those inflatable tube things they use to pick up 18-wheelers when they tip over??? Or how about a palm tree??? They have those ridges for extra stimulation...

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

I live in this area, and so does Justin. I can't tell you how relieved I am!!B| I prayed for this to end, and now it has!!

Actually, I was kinda out of the range where I live, since I moved up the road to Frederick. Evidently us Frednecks weren't important enough targets!!;) But I still work in Montgomery county. So I had to make sure I got gas in my car before driving down to work.

The other thing to think about: At least now the kids can have a proper Halloween!!:)

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Can they use a pineapple? I heard those really hurt when you shove them up your ass...

I get this feeling, Cajones, that you have seen Little Nicky a few dozen too many times.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I get this feeling, Cajones, that you have seen Little Nicky a few dozen too many times.

Attention...attention, please. Let it be known from hence forth, that RevJim, really does not read the threads thouroghly before posting.:):P

Hey Rev, how ya been, hows the weather?:o

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

good night! I'm going to sleep in my recently de-snipered neighborhood!

Thanks, Cap'n Moose!! Sorry if the news media got a little whiny sometimes.

B| (bwahahaha!! Captain Moose-I still get a kick out of that name.)

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Now they are debating trial jurisdiction. Since the assholes committed the murders in DC, Maryland and Virginia, there are choices that need to be made. Right now, Maryland has a moratorium on the death penalty. I think it is still available in Virginia. I live in Maryland and love it, but I just might pull for Virginia on this one. ;)

Yeah, if I were in their shoes, I'd be hoping the same thing.

A lot of people would line up to see them tortured, and many people are hoping they end in a jail cell with "Bubba" for a long time. Honestly, I'd be happier if they were just fried or lethally injected. It gives a better sense of closure to people. If they are dead, there is no chance of parole, escape or repeat offenses.

Another reason I'd like it to go that way is that it denies the killer their glory. The "Son of Sam" killer was making press releases about the current case and getting them read on TV. We will all remember serial killers, but I'd prefer to deny them the opportunity to gloat through the media or gain celebrity status. The last thing the victims families need for years to come is smart-ass quotes from the person that killed their relative.

The initial reaction is always retribution. Death penalty. This person is obviously not going to be "rehabilitated".
As I have said before, the forensic psychiatrists view this guy as a textbook. They need to learn two things. 1-How did he become a serial killer. 2-How do we use him as a guide to catch/trap the next one. Understanding his mindset.
I understand the feelings. I don't want to warehouse this guy forever. Here is the question: Would the interests of society be better served by studying him for 20 years?

I've been naked in the jello for days now!

But you, Kevin, have had more than one opportunity to see me naked on the runway. I even did naked cartwheels and handstands on the way from the "7" to the "25" and back.:P If you didn't strip down and join us it's your own damn fault!

Fall in dove.