prepheckt

Looks like they might have suspects in the sniper case

Personally, I say let the victims and their families have their way with'em...

I say tie them to a stake in the ground in the middle of a large arena. Allow the stadium to fill with volunteers (Victims and families included), each of with is given an Rifle (Victims and families get a live rounds and real nice scopes and are placed randomly throughout the stadium, others get blanks and the Front rows get bibi/dart guns) Then, over the load-speaker, seat numbers are called one by one or in small goups... When your number is called, you stand, take aim, and fire!

The punishment should fit the crime and these guys should spend a little time knowing they may be shot soon. The blanks going off will scare the shit out of them so that when one member of a victims family lands a shot nice and true, the guys don't die with clean shorts!

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

LOL, I've got one. Nail their wangs to a stump, pour honey on their wang, give them a butter knife, and pour fire ants at the base of the stump. Add beer and a large fire and you have a redneck party! :)

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

I've been naked in the jello for days now!

But you, Kevin, have had more than one opportunity to see me naked on the runway. I even did naked cartwheels and handstands on the way from the "7" to the "25" and back.:P If you didn't strip down and join us it's your own damn fault!

Grrr.. you have to be nekkid to come observe that fiasco?

:D

A good way to deal with them is not the death penalty but the old fashion way that Vlad tsepesh (the real one not the vampire novel one)did, he impale them with stacks that had round tips, introduce them in the victims ass and let theyr own weight pull them down destroying all the things inside without fainting, if am not mistaken victims lasted about 1 weeks like that. It's much better than the dead penalty.

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com