meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

this is the best part of this plane. you can go to a party, and party all night long, get drunk and don't have to worry about first jump. because you can go to the dropzone without sleeping check your gear, put it on, make yourself conftorble in the plane, and sleep. when the plane is on 9000feet, you'll sleep just long enough to sleep through the hangover :P

"George just lucky i guess!"

Repent, repent. No more alcohol. It is bad for your body. It makes you do silly things. It makes you feel real bad in the morning. Don't drink and jump! Dont drink! Temperance, temperance I say!!!B|

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

more like at 10 kph ;)
you know the saying "i love the smell of jetfuel in the morning" well acording to our plane (an-2) it should be "i love the smel of burnt oil in the morning"
But it's ours and we love it in a strange way :S

This is funky.....just got a mail from a guy that has an AN2 for charter here in JHB.

Aaaah the life.....good weather, great beer, turbine jumpships!!

bluefingers....the jacuzzi is all warm and bubbly!!;)

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

"This is funky.....just got a mail from a guy that has an AN2 for charter here in JHB.

Aaaah the life.....good weather, great beer, turbine jumpships!! "

Ummm from memory the AN2 has a 1000 bhp radial engine, it may be turbocharged, but certainly not a turbine, as we would recognise it.

Its a fun jumpship for novelty value only...
Now an AN28 is a different monster altogether....
As is the AN72....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, I've got a test in 2 hours. Notice you didn't see me for most of the night, studying. Now I'm just reviewing some vocab, honestly, at this point the "fuck it" factor is getting pretty high.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

More info here

The sealled hermetically cargo compartment(bay) is capable to contain 68 passengers or 57 parachuters, or 24 injured.

Why can it take 68 passengers, but only 57 parachuters??? Should it be be 157 maybe :)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Yeah, good luck with the test Aggs

Wot he said...:)

Cya tomorrow folks, Nacmac is clocking off..

Me too, it's 2.00am for cryin' out loud. Work sure wrecks your social life. Oh well just the day in Sydney today ( flight leaves at 07:30 ) and then the week is over. Roll on weekend...

Ooroo
Mark F...

Well, we can make it interesting and get the An-2 to Durban, have the orgy, then jump, land, have lots of beer, then go for round two .... hope you all have lots of stamina:P

Stamina.....I hope you have the stamina!!!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

"This is funky.....just got a mail from a guy that has an AN2 for charter here in JHB.

Aaaah the life.....good weather, great beer, turbine jumpships!! "

Ummm from memory the AN2 has a 1000 bhp radial engine, it may be turbocharged, but certainly not a turbine, as we would recognise it.

Its a fun jumpship for novelty value only...
Now an AN28 is a different monster altogether....
As is the AN72....

Oops my bad.....left out the last line.....I was referring to the Porter.....the AN2 looks like you would need a rig to fly in it!! ;)

Good evening Yanks.
Good afternoon Aussies.
Good morning the rest of you.

Today is a beautiful day in CapeTown. The skies are clearing, the wind is dropping and the air is right for .......all sorts of fun stuff.

I had the most erotic dreams last night...thanks ladies;)