meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Kerry...Ouch,

Robert E, we are just blethering...

"Skydiving Talk Back
A general hang out for skydivers and whuffos. Whether skydiving related or not, this is the place to hang out. "

This discussion comes under the 'not' category, don't read too much into it, and for gawd's sake don't take it too seriously.....We are just havin a laugh and building some international bridges that transcend the normal political bullshit.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Nah, we're only kidding. We actually like the yanks, its people from Joburg nobody can stand. Always thinking they talk/walk/eat/think/work faster than anybody else. Then they come down to the Cape on holiday, drive like total cunts and wonder why everybody hates them.

Yep, forget Osama, the yanks and people who can't spell - Joburgers, now they are the real enemy! >:(

;)

>By the way when was the last time you heard someone say "Oh
>he's an Oriental/ African/Muslim Finnish? (or is it Finlander)

The word you're looking for is a Finn. And we tend to bunch them all under the category of "immigrant". Oh the ones born here? I dunno... I guess they're just Finns... I don't really think it's considered a problem here. Blacks are blacks and the colored ones are the colored ones.

There was something about PCness a couple years back... I think the police are no longer allowed to use certain words when describing a suspect in public for an APB or similar... Can't remember the details though.

Cop are you lurking? Care to shed some light on this one?

>wwhtas up with all the complaining about correct english this is a
>skydive forum not a

It's quite a bit easier to read proper english, with punctuation and stuff... Remember not everyone here is an english-speaking native.

Mostly it's not that bad, but I bet some of you have read Snuffy's posts on recdot... Takes three times as long for me to understand what he writes...[:/]

>f*&*(*king forum for everyone who wants a
>octorate in english from oxford

And here we go again! It's spelled F-U-C-K. Fuck. There. No lightning bolt hit me. If you can't write 'Fuck', then don't. Goddamn ridiculous...:)

Aha Sellafield so safe they changed its name.....
Yeah I'll sign that petition, it'll help keep the English outta my town....;)

While your at it, we'll have Hinckley, and Heysham and any other dodgy bits of kit that may be lying around down there. I mean, it makes sense to put all that shit in one place. That way we don't undergo the risks of transporting flasks of nuclear waste around on long journeys...;), thus avoiding spoiling picturesque places like Carlisle, Preston, Birmingham, Sheffield etc..;) All that nasty stuff is going to end up in a big hole in Caithness anyway...

Nacmac signs dotted line on petition, and looks forward to a lifetime of glow in the dark appendages......;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

the worst thing about commercial air travel is no one lets you open the door and do the spot for the landing boring sods:ph34r:

Nooo The WORST thing about commercial travel is that it SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME. Modern heavy aircraft are computer controlled and I work in IT risk managment. It'd be just my luck that I'd get caught up in a Gimli Glider type incident....;)

Ooroo
Mark F...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Look we can all learn:o

Me play as well.

There is also a U in humour:ph34r:
The only *** that belong in FUCKING are the ones you see when you EJACULATE.

Personally when I go to the toilet I take a SHIT.
If I took a S*!T I would have to see a doctor.

The lumberjack SPAT on his hands and picked up his axe

Not
The lumberjack spit on his hands and picked up his axe.

Last but not least I would write a letter to Nacmac.
I would not write him.

The queens English on this thread folks.

So to recap
After fucking the King the Queen went to the toilet to take a shit. While she was busy the King spat on his hands, slicked back his hair and wrote to his mistress telling her that she was much better in bed.
;)

I just got this in my mailbox. Pretty apt I would say.

Certain types of manure used to be transported (as everything was years
ago) by ship. In dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once
water (at sea) hit it, it not only became heavier, but the process of
fermentation began
again, of which a by-product is methane gas. As the stuff was stored
below
decks in bundles you can see what could (and did) happen. Methane
began to build up below decks and the first time some unfortunate bugger
came below at night with a lantern............. BOOOOM !!!!!
Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was discovered
what was happening. After that, the bundles of manure were always
stamped with the term "S.H.I.T." on them which meant to the sailors to
"Ship High In Transit." In other words, high enough off the lower decks
so that any water that came into the hold would not touch this volatile
cargo and start the production of methane.

>Ledige slotter Oslo -> Bjorli fredag kl 16:00
>Jonas og Haakon stikker oppover med rask bil og fraft anlegg!
>Kom, bli med!
>Ring meg på 400 65 400!

That's norwegian. But it's pretty clode to swedish, which I can understand to some extent:

Free slots Oslo --> Bjorli Friday at 16:00 p'clock
some stuff about a car('bil')
Come with us!
Call me at 400 65 400

If Fudd is lurking I'm sure he'll give a better translation.