wingnut

funny add on dz.com

hey guys just wanted ya too look at this add and tell me what ya think.. i am no way asosiated with this person and am not trying to push this add on the forums where advertising isn't supsed to be.. i just saw it and though it was really funny on how he discribes the rig......http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/search.cgi?query=&LinkOwner=tspoond328&d=1

Fook, why not, it works on ebay... I remember seeing an auction for computer speakers that the seller described as crappy at best, then when people bid he updated the auction to say that he didn't think they understood and the speakers sucked... later using pictures in case the bidders were too ignorant to read... Wierd shit works sometimes... :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Was going to PM the guy and ask but he hasn't logged on in over a month and has only posted once.

My rigger packed my Voodoo 2 a little differently this time and the riser covers are more difficult to close. It seems that packing reserves in a Voodoo with the right distribution is an art. How many times and by how many riggers was Tim's rig packed by and what was there experience with Voodoos?

I like this guy already...honest/blunt people are the best!:P

Speaking of adds [plug]...the picture on the "Advertise on DZ.com" banner at the top is of my boy-toy. Ha ha ha. He's the one in the middle:P We have the same picture in an 8 x 10 on our "Ode to Us Skydiving" wall.

Why didn't he just get stuff fixed by Voodoo's company? Seems it would be better to get those fixed than sell it for a loss. Ah well.

I remember seeing an auction for computer speakers that the seller described as crappy at best, then when people bid he updated the auction to say that he didn't think they understood and the speakers sucked... later using pictures in case the bidders were too ignorant to read...

That guy was also offering 15 minutes of phone time with the auction. He said he would let them gripe or moan or anything like that. It was pretty funny.

I actually sold my stock HP speakers that hung on the side of the monitor for $18 on eBay. That was sweet. :)
http://www.brandonandlaura.com