katiebear21

You know you need to stop posting when...

Your post numbers exceed your skydive numbers? I had to get off newbie status... now I'm feeling like a whore (post whore that is)!

I'm thinking I should just give it up for the night and start drinking... I don't type very well when I drink! [:/] (Coconutmonkey - no comments please!)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I'm thinking I should just give it up for the night and start drinking...

that's what i'm thinking of doing...i called around to see if anyone wanted to hit the bar, but nooo, they are all LOSERS! :( i need to meet some more non-married people around here!

b

1x Court MartialB|
1x Field Grade>:(
1x Company Grade:(
1x Bar[:/]
1x Referral:S
It's been a busy day! Besides, Tops truck broke down so he's cruisin' in my newly rebuilt rattle-trap o' death whilste I work the nasty paper shuffle today. [:/]
So how was your jump?

Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

Well you should pull up a beer or three and join us in the pub for Happy Hour tonight!

Well, I'm one beer into the night and Coconutmonkey has officially opened the hot tub for the evening. Let's ponder the choices. Sit here alone and drink (pathetic); drink online with you guys (pretty cool); drink at the Coconutmonkey lounge - which is always well stocked - sitting in a hot tub, listening to a CD compliments of Nathan's addition of an outdoor media player, and fall asleep pruny...

HMMMMMM...

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

My time is different to you guys...it's 11:00am here.

That's ok, just means we've got a head start on the drinkin :)

I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

If you're buying and you take me to the strip club....i'm so there!!

LOL sounds like a plan...and i haven't been to the strip clubs in KC *yet*, so i guess that would mean i'd have to buy beer for that one! :P

anyhow i called a friend of mine who had back surgery a couple weeks ago. needless to say, he isn't going anywhere so we split a case and watched a couple movies. i'll give ya more advance warning next time i need a drinking buddy!;)

b

i commonality developing here with those of us who lurk and the use of alcohol why we r doing it. it is kind of the same way with drinking and wanting to call somebody. just like the other night whenever i called skymonkeyone while on his cell while he was in houston and i was at home in my drunken stupor---sorry bub!

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!