Scratch

How can you tell if your ass is to small?

Alright men, line up for your bootie slaps b/c NO-ONE laughs at the expense of these poor animals in front of me:P

Me first Me first!

I haven't even posted to this thread yet.. because I was laughing so hard!!! Spank me first! ;)

eh?

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Alright men, line up for your bootie slaps b/c NO-ONE laughs at the expense of these poor animals in front of me:P

I'm thinking that water bo is happy to be a productive member of society. Out there, pulling that truck cab everyday. A little exercise, fresh air, and a stress free job. No wonder you never see a water buffalo at the gym. No treadmill for them, brother. Think he's worried about job security? Hardly.

However, think about those poor lab rats. They test drugs on them, then release them back into society. You know the ones "hey bud, a piece of cheese, some crack maybe...help a brother out". ;)

It's not just donkey drivers who are that stupid.

THE DUMBEST GUY ON EARTH!
This picture is real - not doctored in anyway - and was taken last week by a Transportation Supervisor for a company that delivers building materials for 84 Lumber. When he saw it in the parking lot of IHOP, he went and bought a camera to take pictures. The car is still running, as can be witnessed by the exhaust. A woman is either asleep or otherwise out in the front seat passenger side. The guy driving it was jogging up and down on Rt. 925. (in the background)

Witnesses said their physical state was OTHER than normal. The driver finally came back after the police were called, and was found crouched behind the rear of the car, attempting to cut the twine around the load! Luckily, the police stopped him and had the load removed.

The materials were loaded at Home Depot. Their store manager said they had the customer sign a waiver. While the plywood and 2X4s are fairly obvious, what you can t see is the back seat, which contains -- are you ready for this? -- 10 bags of concrete @ 80 lbs. each. They estimated the load weight at 3000 lbs.

Both back tires exploded, the wheels bent and the back shocks were driven through the floorboard. The car, with FL plates (naturally), was headed for Annapolis, where the couple presumably planned to build a new house in which to smoke their crack.

Wendy W.

loaded.jpg