flyhi

I Hate non-PC Stuff Like This

A friend at work told this non-PC joke:

Q: If you are riding in a cab with Saddam Hussein, Ossama bin Ladin, and Al Sharpton and you have a gun with two bullets in it, what do you do?

A: You shoot Al Sharpton twice.

I thought it was incredibly insensitive and roundly berated him for it. I can't understand how people can find mirth in items like that with the current worldwide human condition in which we wallow. Was I wrong for doing so?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

"what do you do?"

Get out of the car quickly before the CIA nuke you with a remote control nasty....;)

Politically correct...whassatt?

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

no, you were entirely correct to do so. posting it here to illustrate your point was also entirely correct. we should all pass this around to show others and example of a non-pc joke, if indeed this piece of filth and hate-mongering could be considered a joke.

;):)

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Get out of the car quickly before the CIA nuke you with a remote control nasty....;)

Bwaaaahaaaaahaa! That's what I thought the puchline should be too! You're in a car, you got Osama on one side, Hussein on the other? Get the hell out of there! The U.S. Government has already declared that your citizenship is questionable at best. hahaha

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Ran across this quote and can't decide if its very PC or not PC just due to the speaker....

"Naturally the common people don't want war . But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
--Hermann Goering (1893-1946), WWI fighter ace, creator of the German secret police, Commander-in-Chief of the Luftwaffe, designated successor to Adolf Hitler. Said during the 1946 Nuremburg Trials.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Ran across this quote and can't decide if its very PC or not PC just due to the speaker....

"Naturally the common people don't want war . But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
--Hermann Goering (1893-1946), WWI fighter ace, creator of the German secret police, Commander-in-Chief of the Luftwaffe, designated successor to Adolf Hitler. Said during the 1946 Nuremburg Trials.

I wouldn't say that isn't PC. It sounds more like someone in a govt. speaking the truth. Good find, Phree.
http://www.brandonandlaura.com

Get out of the car quickly before the CIA nuke you with a remote control nasty....

I'll admit that's the first thought that crossed my mind, too. And I loved the Goering quote. Boy howdy, it's great to be an American sometimes!

But, y'know, the great part about being an American is being able to talk, just like this, in a public forum, and not be too scared of reprisals. Which is why Poindexter's data mining proposal is so scary.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I would not have berated him for it. I like non-PC jokes.

You defeated your whole purpose by posting it here also. If you don't like them so much, why would you put it somewhere that will be read by hundreds?

Ah well. :|

This calls for a new poll....Are you able to recognize sarcasm? yes, no, what's sarcasm?

:P

Screw being "PC"!!!!!!!!!! >:(
If somebody is offended by something, toughtittie! I detest this "PC" crap with a vengeance. If they can't take a joke or handle being told something straight up, without a sugarcoating, without whining and crying about whatever "OFFENDED" them then toughtittie... If your fat your fat, if your ugly and stink, if your a stupid dipstick politician, if you dislike (whoever/whatever) feel free to sound off ect... Blah Blah Blah RANT RAVE Blah Blah Blah, I'll stop now.:S

P.S. I'd shoot Saddam in the head and just dump'em in the street, then shoot Osama and collect the reward and finally after berating MR.Sharpton for awhile probably pistolwhip him once or twice so maybe just MAYBE it might sink into his thick skull.:P

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

can't decide if its very PC or not PC just due to the speaker....

it is the truth, no matter who said it....people need to get over this overwhelming desire to label everything PC or not (not directed toward you Phree, just an observation of US population as a whole)! political correctness sucks and is a pimple on the ass of society! imo

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Ferdi,
You Have Been Trolled. (Trawled?)
Which is kinda like saying you have been sucked into a worthless, waste of time thread......;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson