TheBile

Which muppet(s) would you most like to skydive with ? .......

Had to go with the chef. After voting, then reading the posts, I really wish I knew Carbone now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are truely not a "real" skydiver until you have entered (insert twilight zone music here) the CarboneZone....

Here Here!, Lippy, why don't you plan a trip to Skydive America PB, Scotty and Tami are a MAJOR HOOT! And the food....absolutely scrumptious!

I voted for the chef too, The chef on the muppets always cracked me up, CarboneZone had me in stitches as well!:)

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

Scred, the sort of disfunctional dragon on Saturday Night Live. How cool would that be?

For those that don't remember . . . or possibly weren't around in 1975. http://www.toughpigs.com/anth02june.htm

The poor little spent dragon!
He was awsom with Chevy Chase On the REAL Sat. Night LIve;)

Definately some burnin' 3-ways with Waldorf and Statler then a hybrid with the whole gang:)
-Hixxx

Remember "SWEET-UMS"?
a bunch of us could hang on like a raft jump!
He was 8ft. tall
("Girls in cartoons, will leave you in ruins, I want to be Betty's > Barney...)

Have you heard the Kermit & Big Bird Stoned MP3???
It had me ROFLMAO....

oh yeah, I picked Gonzo b/c he's always trying crazy stuff and flying around with his cape, but I would have picked kermit if the pig wasn't included. i could see him screaming, "whwwaaawhwhaahwhwwwaaaaaaaaa" and shaking his head in freefall. (with his webbed hands and feet he wouldn't need gloves.) Then under canopy he'd say something like, "now that wasn't so bad..."
matt

Who were those two old dudes, who sat up on the balcony??? Love to dive with them, just to listen to them rave on about utter shit once they landed!!;)

"BOO "

-"BOO!"

"That was the worst thing I've ever heard!"

-"It was terrible!"
"Horrendous!"
-"...Well, it wasn't that bad"
"Oh yeah?"
-"Well there was some parts of it I quite liked"
"Yeah I liked alot of it..."
-"It was good."
"It was GREAT!!"

-"MORE!"
"MORE!!!"
-"MORE!!!"

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

So what has this poll revealed ? Well, the most noticable thing for me was that the ........ ummm........senior skydivers amongst us seemed to vote for those muppets that appeared on Sesame Street, rather than The Muppet Show (as per the options.):P

For those of you who asked if I could share what I was smoking when I thought this one up, no you can't. I would sell you some but believe me when I say you couldn't afford what I smoke. ;)

Final thought : When your up there in the Blue Skies, don't be a Muppet. Be safe. B|

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

That would be Statler and Waldorf.

For those who can remember back that far, there used to be a D&D type game for the old Apple II called Wizardry. My best set of characters were all named for the denizens of The Muppet Show. Statler and Waldorf were two very powerful mages.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

God, that brought back some great memories. I pissed off more than a few girls the first two years of SNL......take 'em home at 11 pm then book over to my best friend's house, where a bunch of us would toke up and laugh our asses off for an hour and a half. :D:D The Great Bavog always reminded me of Art Rooney, without the cigar. :)

Don

man every one left out Grover!!!! Think about the video of a space ball dive with the G man,

"Here I am, NEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAR"

" now I fly away.... FAAAAAAAAAARRRR!"

"NEEEEEEEAAAAAAR"
FAAAAAAARRRRR"

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle