Deuce

Cornholio did his Hundredth on Sunday!

I had the honor of flying video on Cornholio's 100th skydive on Sunday. It was a three point 8 way, if you count recovering from two phenomenal funnels as points. I do:P!

This is a video you have to watch! The Corndog sets a 4 way base and then is attacked by a Kamikaze low-time freeflier masquerading in a gripper suit. It's amazing. He sets up about 10 feet behind and above Matt, and then just tracks right down onto Matts' back, bounces off and then through the middle of the base. Nothin' but net! The base recovers and all the jumpers complete the first point before break off.

Thanks for having me along Matt!:)
PS: Everybody, I think you'd be doing yourself a favor if you got the skills to turn at least four points on a 4 way belly jump before moving on to the very difficult challlenge of vertical RW.

Belly fliers, take the time to turn some points with the newbies. I gotta agree with them, if you jump alone, sit or head-down is more fun than spending a minute on your belly looking at the horizon.

I'll get the tape to Matt later this week, he's gonna put it on his website probably.

I gave him a roll of stills I shot, I'm dying to see how they came out. If they suck I'm sure you'll get to see them.:P

I probably didn't get any stills of that aerial attack, though, my mouth was hanging open "Whafuh!" and it's hard to trip the shutteer like that:ph34r:

huh, wuhhh? You DIDN'T Invite FUNNEL MASTER LUMMY on the dive? Hell we coulda done a Hybrid or somethin!!! Sheesh... some friends I HAVE

LMAO!!! Congrats Matt on yer 100th..... I heard there's pie somewhere in the near future
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

:$GOSH, thanks Deuce !!:$

It was only an 8-way, huh ? I thought we got everyone in there except one, which would have made it an 9-way. Yeah, that video ought to be fun to watch. Lets see, I got taken out by a meat missile, then recovered and the formation slowly built, then I almost got taken out on landing when some dude cut me off during my final approach, and finally got my landing and everything else on video. WOOHOO!!!

And Lummy, you're not the only one mad at me....Seb's mad >:( cause I didn't go down to Hollister to do it down there. >:( You and I think alike cause I actually wanted to put together a huge ass hybrid dive, but it was suggested by a LO that there were not many good hangers that would be able to pull it off. So instead, I asked Mad John to help put it together and it was a blast. BTW, I think you still got a pie coming, don't ya ?? :ph34r:

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Yeah... UH HUH!! What were you about to say there STEVE? Huh?

What was that Innocent statement you made the other day? Care to retract that yet?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Maybe I can hand deliver some pie to your face!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey Seb, I think we need to conspire on this one....

I wish i was there. I'm good at pieing people.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

The all-time champeen funnel is still the one from the Perris Invasion '02. I think you saw that one last time you were up. The Matts' just tear the ass right out of the six way hybrid or whatever it was. Truly Stupendous.

But I get to show the video of your first non-turbine jump missy!

"What's that sound?!" "Uh, an airplane powered by an piston engine?"

"How do we get out of that little door?" "Well, we open it and go through the hole":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Love ya M!

Hope to see you in Eloy!

The all-time champeen funnel is still the one from the Perris Invasion '02. I think you saw that one last time you were up. The Matts' just tear the ass right out of the six way hybrid or whatever it was. Truly Stupendous.

But I get to show the video of your first non-turbine jump missy!

"What's that sound?!" "Uh, an airplane powered by an piston engine?"

"How do we get out of that little door?" "Well, we open it and go through the hole":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Love ya M!

Hope to see you in Eloy!

Great Deuce - just when I thought you loved me. Humiliate me - go ahead! Show everyone my non-turbine climb (climb would be a strong word, actually) at the same time they all see my front yard! Boy you're gonna owe me more than a case when I see you in Eloy!
M

Here are just a few pics from the jump. A group photo minus the vidiots, the "money shot", and one happy skydiver. ;) And it appears as if we had a 9-way not an 8-way.

I'll post the video as soon as I get it...probably Thursday.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Matt100-1.jpg

Matt100-2.jpg

Matt100-3.jpg

Matt, sorry to break it to you, but that is NOT an official 9 way :( If you look at the lower left hand corner (the girlfriends butt) they do not have the proper grips and therefore it doesn't count :) If they had grabbers wrist grips, then you could successfully claim a 9 way...

Muhahahahaha

Way to go Dude!!!