bbarnhouse

What Have You Learned in Life?

"talk to god on the big white phone"

Ah, thanks for the reminder. I was riding the porcelain Honda only a few weeks ago, which leads me to a major life lesson that I seem to forget once in awhile....
Tequila bad. ;)
pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

Some people....
Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some people move our souls to dance.
They awaken us to new undertanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom.
Some people make the sky a more beautiful place to gaze upon.
They stay in our lives for awhile, leave foot prints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same...."unknown"
Its amazing how you don't realize things for what they are while they're right in front of you...only now can i look back and think of the tinest act or person who has left left a footprint in my heart and a imprint in my soul...
MOTHER NATURE HAS LOST HER MIND...it is SNOWING!!.
...Tina

Tequila bad.

Not all tequila bad.
Bad tequila es muy bad. Get some good anejo (Herradura, El Tesoro, etc.) and it's a pretty decent next morning. Of course, ya gotta pay $30-$50 a bottle for the good stuff, but it's well worth it.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Not all tequila bad

Si Senor.... The only time I will have a hangover is if I drink the cheap crap (read Cuervo 1800 ) although I do prefer the Blanco's .Patron y Herradura es moy bueno.
Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

I love the rodeo....problem is not to many women I know do...

The you're going to the wrong rodeos! ;)
Of course the Houston rodeo is the biggest in the world. Goes on for a whole month. I've never seen so many women in tight jeans in one place in my entire life.
I'm a married spud... I'm a married spud... I'm a married spud... I'm a married spud...
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

My last tequila experience was with Patron. Good shit, but MAN was I fucked up... ask anybody who saw me, heard me, I called on the cell phone without knowing that I was calling them etc.... Hangover wasn't too bad, I managed to jump the next afternoon, but MAN was I fucked up!!!
I say tequila bad cuz I'm not sure I like being that fucked up. :)pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

the shitty thing about tequila is that you can have 4 shots within 15 min and think your the F$cking shit!!!! then 20min later your passed out for the rest of the night, miss the big Prime Rib dinner you been excited about all day and the party that followed after!!!!
ths sad part is your ready to do it all over again the next night!!!
jason