skymama

Oh, geez

I don't know abour you, but when I'm doing my morning routine in the bathroom every morning, it's so routine my mind wanders off to different things. This morning I reached for a vitamin and took it. And then when I went to put it back, I realized I just took a Melatonin....it's a sleep aid. Oh shit, I have a 4 hour class this morning! I thought of throwing up, but I really hate to do that. So, I noticed that I still had some Xenadrine. That has ephedra in it (a stimulent), so I took one of those. My body isn't going to know if it's coming or going today!:S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That is why I tell my kids if you can read you can survive. Good luck staying awake today. Get some coffee or Mountain Dew. Chewing gum also helps when you are tired.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Your not the only one who does stuff like that. I sprayed hairspray in my contact lens case one morning instead of the saline. And yes, I had been drinking the night before. :S

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

"Has anyone ever said to you 'It must be a case of the Mundays...'?"
"No, hell no man! Infact, I think you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that."

Goodluck, have fun staying awake
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Haha, well I made it through the day. I was a little drowsy on the drive over to school. *note: do not take melatonin and try to operate heavy machinery*. Then, once I got to my design class, the Xenadrine kicked in, and it made my hands shakey. That wouldn't have been so bad if only I wasn't trying to draw straight lines! :P Overall I'm good, thanks for asking! :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Xenadrine kicked in,

That stuff would send me through the roof. I took an herbal supplement once that was ephedra free..however it still contained caffiene like stimulants.. I ended up in the hospital for 3 hours with a racing heart and high blood pressure..:o:o was not fun..

haha, glad you are ok. I mixed up contact stuff as well, but I wasn' t the one who suffered. My roomate asked for eyedrops, so I gave them to her. Unfortunately, it was protein remover drops. Yikes! She wasn't too happy with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose