Sonic

Favorite film?

"Cool Hand Luke"

Especially the opening scene where Luke is 'felling' parking meters wit a pipe cutter......I ALWAYS wanted to do that......Without getting caught of course.;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

You mean besides,,,
" From Wings Came Flight??";) ???by Norman Kent

always loved Redford and Newman...in The Sting..
(had a chance meeting with P. Newman and Joanne Woodward,, while visiting the Smithsonian Museum
of ART,,,a few years ago..... they were just walking around,, looking at paintings,,,, and I thought "Man..if that guy was a little taller and a little younger,, He could be Paul Newman."..:).Just then Ms. Woodward walked into the gallery from an adjacent room,,,, and I just about freaked,,,,:ph34r::S.. We chatted VERY briefly & we said we were great fans, of BOTH their work,, and Paul (we are NOW on a first name basis hahaha:$;)) shook my wifes hand...and to think,,,we could have easily NOT even noticed them).. But I digress:)
When I was a little kid,,, it was Gregory Peck and Richard Basehart in... Moby Dick..."Queequeg kicks ass!!! ":D now that one is in my top 10..
Midnight Run with DeNiro.and Charles Grodin.. is a great popcorn Movie.. Rent It!!!
Pulp Fiction.. of course... Jules and Vincent Vega, had some GREAT dialogue.......
Fandango,,,Color of Money ,,,Dances with Wolves, A Bronx Tale...Shawshank Redemption,,,, Forrest Gump.,,, The Wizard of OZ....." I'll get YOU my little pretty,,,,,, and your little DOG too!!!! hahahaha

Apart from Phantom Menace cos that sucked and blowed at the same time.

Yes, true, but still STAR WARS rules, as you can see, I'm a hardcore fan, just look at my pic.

<------------ Jedi Nut