hohonukai

Sick.

Sometimes when I have been sick I noticed that getting out of the house out of the stale air an outdoors was really good for me. Force yourself to be productive and maybe even sweat a little bit...

Or... Drink a couple hot totties and pass out cold...B|

Get better soon!

Calculate your total freefall time and then mentally convert the number into a binary number. (We used to try to mentally convert our SS numbers to kill time on long shifts while I was in the AF- It'll really tax your brain, and you'll have no problem getting to sleep!)

Easy Does It

Now there's an idea. Online shopping!

Kevin922, feeling blah, no chattiness.

gus, wish I did video, but still working on that one. Maybe I should online shop for Sony MiniDVs. ah ha!

Sonic, the beer worked over the weekend. I can barely keep the soup down, tho, so why waste good beer? :P

fresh air does sound good. as far as being productive, does starting the dishwasher count?

Muenkel, it's good and bad. Next day I come into work with a nice tan and da boss raises an eyebrow. And no, it's not raining here at all. In fact, hopefully, I'll be able to watch canopies open for a good portion of the day. If I was playing hookie, I'd go make a few jumps myself, but man o man, I fear I'd spew on opening right now.

haha, convert to binary. you're right, that would put me to sleep. :ph34r:

Okay, so the lovely original author of this thread found it in the kindness of her heart to share her flu bug with me.[:/]

Here I sit cocooned in a blanket while there's cloudless skies outside. I can here the King Airs dropping loads overhead and the surf is getting big again.:S

...UUUUGGHHHHH!!!

I did find 'some' amusement today with these though:1 2 3