suz

What's Everyone's Age?

Hell, there is no-one really my age at my DZ. Most of my skydiving friends are 27 yrs and upwards, its really strange and another reason why i don't spend all weekend at the DZ, i'd rather get drunk with people my age. But if in Florida there are more people round my age then thats good, as i am probably gonna spend next summer in Florida, kinda like my "well done for working your ass off in college" present from my parents, which is pretty cool!

Well, waster, to each their own.

Like you, most of my closest friends are much older than me and my b/f is 10 years older than me exactly (his b-day is 7 days from mine). But quite frankly, I don't ever feel that my friends and I are of different age. In fact, when I meet someone my age or younger, often I feel much older than them.

I'm TERRIBLE at guessing age. I'm always way off so it's never been a factor in who I befriend or who I date.

Most people at my DZ who don't know my age, then find out are shocked...they usually think I'm at least 5 years older than I am. :P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I'm TERRIBLE at guessing age. I'm always way off so it's never been a factor in who I befriend or who I date.

Same here. I have friends who are 40 something, and friends who are 17. I never blinked an eyelid at their age. Does not bother me in the slightest.:)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Freeclimbing pah...I only broke both my wrists doing that...

Dirt biking claimed my collar bone..

Skydiving claimed my femur....

Avalanche surfing dude, thats where its at these days....;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Freeclimbing pah...I only broke both my wrists doing that...

Dirt biking claimed my collar bone..

Skydiving claimed my femur....

Avalanche surfing dude, thats where its at these days....

Slamming into parked car on my pushie, when I was 8yrs old claimed my brain.

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

This thread has been done before (do a search), but what the heck. Let's do it again.
Anyway, I'm 26 for a couple of months more.

There's been some suggestion in the suggestion forum about including age in the profiles, but no go yet....

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I also saw the new Freshmen at Purdue this year, and they don't even look old enough to drive yet.

Wierd. Up here the highschoolers look like Seniors at Purdue. ;)

Jailbait, lots of it up here. If you don't see an ID, don't touch it!

32 here, and feelin' every bit of it, except when I'm on the DZ, but that's a whole 'nother story!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Me and NacMac. I'm 39, 40 this summer.

I still feel just like a teenager, but now I've got money:P. Funny thread, I PM'd one of the other grownups just yesterday about looking older but still feeling like a kid. The DZ.commers at Perris all thought I was younger.

Poor NacMac, you've got a newborn, right? Ugh. That'll make you feel the age in your bones. Kids don't HAVE a lot of energy, they suck it out of their parents. Like vampires. Cute vampires, but vampires just the same:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Never skied an avelanche, climbed a snow cap many times though. Gotta be very quiet then...

Freeclimbing claimed a good friend. Died in front of me...6 feet in front of me...was dead before I got to him, ...

Anyway Nac, you obviously get the gist of things;)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Perhaps it is not the age thing that stops me staying at the DZ, i dunno. I suppose that another reason i prefer spending time with other friends is because i have known them much longer( i only started skydiving about midway through this year) and have seen them everyday for the past five years as i go to college with them. After spending all day at the dropzone i wanna go somewhere else for my evening entertainment and meet new people, well in particular new ladies!