PhillyKev

I hate stupid people...

I think the word you're searching for is "Silly", rather than "Stupid".

Don't dignify it with outrage. Better to ridicule it and laugh.

[whois.opensrs.net]
Registrant:
two towers protest
32 pender street
vancouver, bc y6e3j2
CA

Domain Name: TWOTOWERSPROTEST.ORG

Administrative Contact:
towers, two [email protected]
32 pender street
vancouver, bc y6e3j2
CA
1 800 657 3499

Technical Contact:
wu, steve [email protected]
5066 kingsway
suite #210
burnaby, bc v5h2e7
CA
604-412-1503
Fax: 604-451-8611

Registration Service Provider:
Gotoecom Internet & Marketing Ltd., [email protected]
604-412-1503
www.gotoecom.com
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords, DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 13-Nov-2002.
Record expires on 15-Oct-2003.
Record Created on 15-Oct-2002.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.LOWBUDGETHOST.COM
NS2.LOWBUDGETHOST.COM
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

It's always the DAMN Canadians!!! :D

The silly poindexter even listed his real name and address with the registrar. Clueless.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I can't believe this BS!I think there are alot more things that could be justifiably protested.Why aren't these people protesting the gov't abuse of power?This is just a big steaming pile of BS!I feel for the families of all those that lost someone on that day,I really do.But to raise hell because of the title of a movie that was made from a book that has been in print since the 70's? C'mon people get a grip,a clue,a life,whatever just get something.

Oh give the guy some credit!! After all, they got Hollyweird to delay the opening of "Phone Booth" because of the sniper shootings....

I guess I'm uninformed, but were the snipers picking off people in Phone boothes or something?

Oh, and I especially liked the photoshopping of the skull in the smoke look, nice touch to draw on the "satan in the fires" story...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Oh, and I especially liked the photoshopping of the skull in the smoke look, nice touch to draw on the "satan in the fires" story...

Actually, that's not photoshopped. You could see it on a live video from the news crew that was there that filmed the plane hitting the second tower. Pretty freaky....

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wtcface.htm

Several of our members were already successful at making 20th Century Fox delay the movie "Phone Booth" due to the Maryland sniper attacks.

Yep, surely something to be proud of. Maybe "Phone Booth" does closesly resemble the whole sniper thing, who knows. He sounds nice and full of himself there though... "making 20th Centure Fox". Sensetive my ass... this chode just wants to feel important :)

Blame Canada, Blame Canada! [/south park]

*LOL* Just make sure you give 'em directions to the Baldwin's residence.. ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Harry Potter was the most stupid movie I have seen in a long time. How on earth it could even remotely draw people to satan is beyond me but thats besides the point. I personally am a Big J.R.R. TOLKIEN fan the serioes of books were the Hobbit, the lord of the rings, and the the two towers. And as someone had allready mentioned these were written way before anything happened during 9/11. Why any idiot would target the movie is beyond me. More or less to get attention to try and make themselves known. And the crap about accepting donations on the first page is beyond reality cause the only people to actually fall for such a call is people with way too much time on there hands and just looking for something to do.

But I agree with the first post. "I hate stupid people."
Says it all.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg