Zinger

If you won a 150 Million Dollars?

What would you do with it? In light of the Power Ball Lottery expected to peak over 215 Million this Saturday Night, If you won, and after tax's BANG!!You received 150 Million in your account, What would you do? Besides

------Have a good one!--------

What would you do with it? In light of the Power Ball Lottery expected to peak over 215 Million this Saturday Night, If you won, and after tax's BANG!!You received 150 Million in your account, What would you do? Besides

Do you get lotteries taxed?

In Oz the winnings aren't taxed, but any earnings from the winnings are (ie interest from investments ...)
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

new rig for me and all my buddes B| a brand spanking new otter of my own B| lol and i dunno..lotsa cars..lol
i reckon a good thing to do would be that whenever any poor student turned up to the dz struggling to pay for there jumps i'd fully pay there aff and maybe set em up with a new rig :)

I'd buy a plane for Pete to fly us around in. Then i would travel to all kinds of dz's and party with my fellow dz.commers, and of course pay for their jumps!! I would send Skygal to FL to finish AFF and buy her perty new gear. And as i've said before, i would buy lots of orange juice.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

and invest 1/2 in a DZ

didn't someone say that the only way of being a DZO and have some money was to start off with a hell lot more money ? ...

anyway, i think i'll fulfill my dream of an expendable chute...
but instead of inventing a cheap rig that you simply jump and throw, i'll do it with normal rigs...

and yes, you can all pick up the ones i throw ;)
me, you , and the manufactures, will all be happy :D

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

javelin oddessey please

tie die royal blue, white, with a royal blue/ white traditional pattern mixed in there as well.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I'd pay off all of my and my parents' debt. Then I'd also pay off student loans for all of my friends. New gear and various other new toys. Re-enroll in college. Sponser a DZ.com boogie. Um let's see, that takes care of a couple million... Guess I'll just have to bury the rest.

Oh and in the US you have to pay income tax on lottery winnings, usually as soon as you've won. So 215 million, if you took the cash option would probably be around 120 million. Then after taxes, your talking about around 65 million.

Oh yea, I'd also buy my DZ a porter, and let some of the DZ.commers that I know, pick out some fancy custom rigs for themselves.

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

I would buy that DZ for sale in the Bahamas!

And I would have "free jump" boogies, where all you would have to do is get your happy ass there, then you would jump for free all week!

And I would buy a King Air and soup it up like Mullins has.

And I would get a GIANT AVIARY AND A MILLION MORE BIRDS.

And I would buy Eric whatever he wants. And I would tell wildblue he can have whatever he wants, but I would be lying.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Hire a good tax lawyer and accountant(s). Buy lots of cool stuff - cars, bikes, rigs, houses, condos on the slopes and in the tropics, airplanes, computers, audiophile quality stereo equipment, etc. Go lots of cool places - Europe, tunnel camp, Alaska, Argentina, Lost Prairie, Tahiti, WFFC, etc. Make sure my family and friends have everything they need and some of what they want.

Oh, and I wouldn't quit my job either. ;)