sangiro

Thank you!

Greetings earthlings!

I rode in from Eloy a few hours ago. Decided to stretch out the fun for as long as I could. It was well worth it... more about that later.

I was wondering if I should try to mention everyone that I met and quickly realized that it will be impossible to do without missing some people. So, thank you to everyone who came to Eloy and took the time to chat. I know this has been said but in meeting some of you it felt like I'd known you for years and even if you just came up to introduce yourself - thank you. It's been great to meet you all, hang out, and jump with you. Sorry I didn't get to spend more time in the air with more of you but now that we've met I'm sure that will follow. Thanks for the jump tickets and thanks for the beer!

There are a couple of folks I'd like to call out:

Deuce - Thank you for lending me your second rig! You rock dude. Hope you don't mind but I sold it and made just enough for a couple of spicy breakfast burritos! They gave me gas. ;)

Cajones and Lewmonst - I am sending you guys an abacus to keep count.....

Mouth, Cornolio and BigBen - The balloon jump rocked. Thank you for getting me that. Deuce, thanks for your slot buddy!

Greg Gasson - He doesn't post here (yet) but he's a Dropzone.com member. I extended my stay in Eloy and got to do about 5 jumps with the maestro, and it rocked. Thanks for conspiring with Betsy to set up the jump with Omar. That was an awesome surprise. I'm still pumped ("We are here to pump you up!") Yes boys and girls, I made a jump with Omar Alhegelan with Greg Gasson flying camera... what kind of crazy shit is that! One of the worlds best freefall cameramen filming one of the worlds best freeflyers flying with one of the worlds worst freeflyers. He flew me like a cheap kite! Photos to follow in the next week. Thanks for sharing your Malaysia BASE footage. Was good to get to know you.

SkymonkeyONE & Katiebear - He's the monkey and she's the flunky! Every now and then you meet people who you know you want to keep involved in your life for a long time to come. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and I know there will be many more rendezvous. An FYI for the rest of you: I now hold the original Skymonkey hat (1989 vintage) till Chuckie gets mine to me. It's an honor sir. Katie, you have the cutest thongs... bells and all! ;)

Betsy - "Now Betsy.... wanna see something?" ;) I read through the posts that other people made and wish I could roll them up and rewrite them here. It would be easy to think that these things are being said only because of the time and hard work that you put into organizing this event for us. And you did. The fact is however that even if you did not invest one minute of your time into this and I had the opportunity to meet you I would have been just the richer. As thankful as I am for everything, in my books you'll never be defined by what you've done for me and for this group but simply by your strength, your kindness, and your spirit. You are truly an amazing person, and I'm not easily impressed.

Those of you who didn't make it this year. Be there next year! Dropzone.com people are pretty damn cool in the real world. B|
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Very well said HH and it was a pleasure meeting you and trying to convince you to belly fly with me.:P
Keep up the great work on this site cuz you definatly have a family and made us a home here. We'd all fight you if you EVER wanted to drop this site. (Not that you'd be so dumb to even think about it)..

All my love to all,
Linda

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

Greetings earthlings!

I rode in from Eloy a few hours ago. Decided to stretch out the fun for as long as I could. It was well worth it... more about that later.

I was wondering if I should try to mention everyone that I met and quickly realized that it will be impossible to do without missing some people. So, thank you to everyone who came to Eloy and took the time to chat. I know this has been said but in meeting some of you it felt like I'd known you for years and even if you just came up to introduce yourself - thank you. It's been great to meet you all, hang out, and jump with you. Sorry I didn't get to spend more time in the air with more of you but now that we've met I'm sure that will follow. Thanks for the jump tickets and thanks for the beer!

There are a couple of folks I'd like to call out:

Deuce - Thank you for lending me your second rig! You rock dude. Hope you don't mind but I sold it and made just enough for a couple of spicy breakfast burritos! They gave me gas. ;)

Cajones and Lewmonst - I am sending you guys an abacus to keep count.....

Mouth, Cornolio and BigBen - The balloon jump rocked. Thank you for getting me that. Deuce, thanks for your slot buddy!

Greg Gasson - He doesn't post here (yet) but he's a Dropzone.com member. I extended my stay in Eloy and got to do about 5 jumps with the maestro, and it rocked. Thanks for conspiring with Betsy to set up the jump with Omar. That was an awesome surprise. I'm still pumped ("We are here to pump you up!") Yes boys and girls, I made a jump with Omar Alhegelan with Greg Gasson flying camera... what kind of crazy shit is that! One of the worlds best freefall cameramen filming one of the worlds best freeflyers flying with one of the worlds worst freeflyers. He flew me like a cheap kite! Photos to follow in the next week. Thanks for sharing your Malaysia BASE footage. Was good to get to know you.

SkymonkeyONE & Katiebear - He's the monkey and she's the flunky! Every now and then you meet people who you know you want to keep involved in your life for a long time to come. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and I know there will be many more rendezvous. An FYI for the rest of you: I now hold the original Skymonkey hat (1989 vintage) till Chuckie gets mine to me. It's an honor sir. Katie, you have the cutest thongs... bells and all! ;)

Betsy - "Now Betsy.... wanna see something?" ;) I read through the posts that other people made and wish I could roll them up and rewrite them here. It would be easy to think that these things are being said only because of the time and hard work that you put into organizing this event for us. And you did. The fact is however that even if you did not invest one minute of your time into this and I had the opportunity to meet you I would have been just the richer. As thankful as I am for everything you've done, in my books you'll never be defined by what you did for me and for this group but simply by your strength, your kindness, and your spirit. You are truly an amazing person, and I'm not easily impressed.

Those of you who didn't make it this year. Be there next year! Dropzone.com people are pretty damn cool in the real world. B|

thank you sangiro! Cajones and I appreciated everything you and Betsy have done for the group. I feel very fortunate to have been able to be there and spend time with you all. many, many thanks.
chuck & katie, you guys rock!!
cajones, what can i say, i love the shit out of you and i appreciate you and all the hard work you did to make this possible for us.

betsy is awesome. i'll make sure you get a full copy of that skydive... that was classic.
http://www.exitshot.com

I'm glad to have met you, too. I'll admit that were I in your shoes, the temptation to show up would be overwhelming. Maybe I was -- maybe you're really me -- maybe not :S

Anyway, just remember that I-10, which runs right by Eloy, also comes through Houston...

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

HH,

I know you didn't specifically mention me cause you don't want everyone to know about us and thats ok.

Thank you so much for creating this website. All the peeps from here have become my family. I was honored to jump with you and wish i could've given you more than just a jump ticket to show my appreciation to you.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

"That skydive"... hehehe! There's some incriminating but good stuff there! Yeah baby

Ummm something about never doing things half measure comes to mind........bwahhhhh
Thanks to everyone that came to play in my back yard.......what a treasure you all are and I am honored to call you family.

As thankful as I am for everything, in my books you'll never be defined by what you've done for me and for this group but simply by your strength, your kindness, and your spirit. You are truly an amazing person, and I'm not easily impressed.

:$

Cheers everyone!
B~Squared

HH, the Shadow himself, it was great to finally meet you, I'm sorry I missed you when I was saying all the goodbyes when I left on the 1st, but I know our paths will cross in the real world again.

Man that was a fun boogie!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

So last month I get this email from HH. In it he said the following....

I'm off to Africa around the 23rd and back in the middle of January.

Africa. Arizona. Hey, they're close; they both start and end with the same letter anyway. :P

Ah well, I guess I'll survive being the last dz.commer to actually meet the mystery man...

I'd say be careful you don't make him blush, but how could you tell with the disguise anyway? ;)

Sangiro, it was a pleasure to meet and jump with you.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Maybe it's better you didn't meet him!

Nah, it's better for him that he hasn't met me yet. See, he's scared that he'll meet me, fall instantly in love and then have to ask me to run away and spend the rest of my life with him. Yeah. That's it.:ph34r:;)

Yeah he was pretty cute.........all the way up until.....well let's just say he bites and leave it at that;)

BB thinks* geez I hope his shots are all current

i don't know, bets, the video reply looks like you are the one on the attack...;);););)

peace
http://www.exitshot.com

Thanks Your Royal Red Hot Forkness
Cheers!
B^2

hehehehe i have pics of him and his red fork!!! :DB|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin