jtval

musicians/jumpers

ok. I know there are a few but who here play an instrument?

this post has been done before but I forgot who does what?

I play guitar/sing ...now the MOuth has tracked my bass across the country I play a little bass too!
I write my own lyrics and music, as well as play cover tunes!(see my site for some lyrics)
My photos

My Videos

Bagpipe.
For listening, I enjoy some Traditional but, preffer the Rock fusion style(7Nations, Korn,etc.)
-Grant

Clarinet/Oboe/Sax... yeah I was a band geek! Actually I just picked it up pretty naturally. What I really want to do is learn to play the piano! B|Don't think that will fit in a Winnie though. :SGuess I could settle for guitar. Anyone want to teach? :)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

ALL the saxamophones...still play my tenor but my silver plated 1920s alto (with the 'old' style no-alternate-fingering keyset) is more a cool wall ornament.

I noodle on the clarinet(te)

...I took apart our Hammond B3 organ once while my parents were out - just to find out how that whirly speaker thingie worked ... good thing most of the vacuum tubes (what's a tube you say!??!) in the amp only fit in one place:P (no, not recently, I was about 10 at the time and no, I haven't grown up yet).

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I play guitar, bass, mandolin, some piano and used to play trumpet. I plan on learning the banjo soon.

I am sure as hell no vocalist. In three of my bands, I was the one member without a microphone, kinda like a Don Felder.

My wife is hotter than your wife.