PLFXpert

How to eat a wing!

My work ordered Dick's Wings for lunch. I'm laughing as I watch all the women politely pick at the damn things with their fingers and gently place in mouth.

To all the women who don't know how to eat a wing, here's how you do it:

Pick wing up with one hand, hold Blue Cheese dip with other.
Plunge wing into dip really good.
Shove whole wing in mouth, bite the end and suck meat off.
Pull out clean bone.

DONE!:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

He he he...it really is a restaurant called "Dick's Wings". The girls wear shirts that say, "I work for Dick":P;)

I think I'm going to open a wing-house called "Cocks" with a rooster as my mascot and have a bunch of men work for me wearing tight red shorts.

Hooters and Dick's need new competition!:P

oh hell ya. There's no way to a wing without getting a little messy. I'll add one to it. don't lick your fingers after every bite.

sidenote: went to BW3's once with a date, her choice of course, to have a drink and eat wings. didn't realize until we were done, we were both wearing whites shirts...phew. close one, no stains.

counting the number of replies it takes for this one to turn into an x-rated thread in 3...2....1....

You called that so right! Well done! B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Pick wing up with one hand, hold Blue Cheese dip with other.
Plunge wing into dip really good.
Shove whole wing in mouth, bite the end and suck meat off.
Pull out clean bone.

DONE!

I'm tenting here.:$;)

I like Fat Boy's wings...they're bigger than Dick's:P

BZ prefers Hooter's wings, but I think they're too cheap and dirty for me...they always skimp and give more bone than meat.

By the way, I really was serious in my first post...it makes me laugh to see women eat wings...but since my thread was hijacked (and I knew it would be) I thought I'd add to the fun:P

I think I'm going to open a wing-house called "Cocks" with a rooster as my mascot and have a bunch of men work for me wearing tight red shorts.

Hooters and Dick's need new competition!:P

Kentycky Fried Chicken uses Col. Harlan Sanders as their mascot. After he died, I was going to apply for the job as Colonel Lingus. New motto: "Everybody likes to lick our chicks"
:ph34r:

I Sh*t you not!!! This friend of mine was set up on a blind date with this African Girl. They go to a bar for some drinks and end up ordering some bar-type appetizers and such. The wings come and this chick (who's much bigger and, yes, more masculine than he) is all over 'em saying "Mmmm I loooove chicken wings!" She's picking out the flat wings ('cause there are the flat ones and the drumbsticky ones right?), and holding the very tip, she puts the rest in her mouth.... CRUNCH!... chew, chew, chew... GULP And what does she throw into the bone bowl? the tiny piece of bone that didn't make it into her mouth.

NASTY!

I think I'd rather be laughing at the daintiness of your gilrs picking with their fingernails than gagging at the sheer nastiness of this chickyboo eating them bones and all!

Urgh! He even told me how she kept talking whilst picking splinters of bone out from her teeth!

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

I think I'd rather be laughing at the daintiness of your gilrs picking with their fingernails than gagging at the sheer nastiness of this chickyboo eating them bones and all!

Hence my last direction: Pull out clean bone.:P