katiebear21

Z-Hills this weekend... 100 Jumps for ME!!!

Mapquest says 7 but they have never seen me drive!

I honestly can't believe I'm even considering it, but I am. Anyone else from this area lost their mind yet and wanta go???

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Mapquest says 7 but they have never seen me drive!

I honestly can't believe I'm even considering it, but I am. Anyone else from this area lost their mind yet and wanta go???

That would make my year!!! :) That and missing Chuck and Billy Bob and Kitty and Raccoon and Reeses...[:/]

Come see me!!! B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

woohoo, finally someone to freefly with! I thought I was going to have to dust off my belly suit and embarrass myself all day!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OMG...I really must relate to you. I'll see if I can get a sub for Friday and head that way. I'm only doing this cause you are the closest chick to me in a young body I've ever met. OK, and cause I wanta see Chuck in action again.;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Oh, the pressure! :S
Chuck's a greenie and he's organizing all the fun for Katie, so let's put him in charge. If all else fails...show up, skydive, drink beer and have some fun! B|

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks, sweetie! I'll even bring my baggy sweats so I can freefly...

Ask Sunnie (other than the hellatious backslide on my first couple of tries), I'm a natural!!! ;) I'll be stable but after a couple of seconds my ass will be in the next county! :ph34r:

Katie

Woohoo, I'd love to freefly with you, and I'm sure Brian will be game for it too! That's great because I figured those Raeford guys had made you into a staunch belly flier.

[evil voice] Grab those pants and come to the dark side, Katie! [/evil voice] :ph34r:

What do you have planned for your 100th anyway?

Absolutely nothing. Thought Derek and Andy might be around. Since they were my first though it would be cool to hit 100 with them! But, Derek will be in Deland so I'll just have to make it up as I go along. I started sit-flying in Eloy and even took it head down and absolutely loved it!!! :ph34r: Am willing to try anything!!!

Katie

Have you done a rodeo yet? That's always a good one to do on a 100th if you don't want to go naked. I wouldn't recommend going naked this weekend because we're getting a cold front Friday night. Brrrrr!

Reschedule the date, grab a pencil, and then come on down! C'mon, you know you'll have more fun with us anyway. If it's a first date, you might not even get any!

Reschedule the date

Do you know the last time I went on an actual date? :D

you know you'll have more fun with us anyway

I don't know...she's pretty cool....even if she initially refuses to skydive.

If it's a first date, you might not even get any!

Is that an offer Andrea? B|