mujie96

Nekked packing

You know if profesional packers catch wind of this thread we might be paing a little "extra" next time we go to the DZ:ph34r:

I can see it now! "$20 for a pack job?!??! How much for a lap dance!";)B|

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

It would make for an interesting packing video..

Interesting, but extremely hazardous for the purchaser. Video sales would go through the roof, but the resulting increase in deaths caused to mals would be horrifying. Do you really think you could watch her pack while naked, and retain ANYTHING concerning the actual packing technique itself ? ;)

And I wouldn't even want to think of the additional risk to MY life if my rigger learned his craft by watching Mujie in a naked-reserve-packing video.

Don

So my new crowd is gonna be saying "Could you just imagine her packing naked?":D

At my dz, we have what we call "packing lessons". It happens when a spandex-clad hottie is packing and 20 guys are admiring the package. :ph34r:

i love summer in Eloy...;)

Sunshine, if you consider that people will pay good money for used underwear, consider how much more you can charge for reserve repacks that you guarantee are done while you're nekkid. Especially if you promise to feel the smoothness of the canopy:)

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I've packed while nekkid. The feel of the canopy against my skin was awesome....i wish i could pack nekkid more often...

One word......Rantoul!!!

Just visit the WebTeam's Packing Hanger. We'll have nothing but the best. $5 admission and you'll get your rig packed...
-----
~~~Michael

I've packed while nekkid. The feel of the canopy against my skin was awesome....i wish i could pack nekkid more often...

One word......Rantoul!!!

Just visit the WebTeam's Packing Hanger. We'll have nothing but the best. $5 admission and you'll get your rig packed...

Now Arano, that depends on who is doing the packing! If it's being done by the usual members of the web team, uh, no thanks.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Now Arano, that depends on who is doing the packing! If it's being done by the usual members of the web team, uh, no thanks.

Now Rev, how much work do we put in once the convention is going and the planes are flying? Not much unless something breaks. BTW, we only fried one of the video cameras last year. On that note, if anyone has an old video camera with power cords that they'd rather donate to charity, pm me.

Bluez~~~

Arano Rodriguez
-----
~~~Michael