PLFXpert

Everybody else was doing it...

and yes, I'd jump off a bridge, too!;)

Let's make this a "PICTURES" thread, for everyone to post random shots.

Suz mentioned my first icon picture sucked. He he he;) Here are some pictures, including the original that my icon was taken from, a bit clearer.:P and two of BZ swooping...sorry, I don't have any of me and BZ together...in fact, we have VERY FEW pictures of us together...is that weird considering we live together and have been dating more than two years now? Ha ha ha!:P

Oh yea...I took the pics of BZ swooping...he he he...my first official swoop pics...it was fun and I WAS IN THE POND, rather than on the side of it, so it was EVEN MORE FUN taking the shots;) It was my, eek, first time, though...I look forward to taking more.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

HuntCarJimm.jpg

CarrieSky.jpg

carescuba.jpg

BZswoop1.jpg

BZswoop2.jpg

Here are the rest...it only let me do 5 on the first one:

That is BZ in the evil clown outfit. At the time, we had only been dating a couple months and he had no idea how much I CAN'T STAND clowns...ha ha ha!:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

party18.jpg

I got some pics of you wakeboarding somewhere...Ill have to dig them up. Figured for sure youd have some of those posted up. But guess your not being true...lol
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Ahhh, what the hell, I'll add one.

I swear to god the camera hates me, but this one I like. I got it in the mail Saturday, on CDRom, from a bud at the WFFC. I liked it so much, I made a new icon out of it....

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

rev_good.jpg

That's what I like about European men; so sophisticated and suave. or is that swave...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well shoot,Dave, you're pretty cute without that scruffy bead you have in the Eloy pics! Shave it off, shave it off, shave if off......;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon