katecooper

Life Moments, TV show w/ Kate Cooper

Hellow DZ Denizens.
A brief head's up to let you know that the film crew that was stalking me throughout Jump for the Cause will be airing it's segment on Monday, February 3rd.

The show is called
Life Moments, it should be carried on your NBC affiliate, although, ironically, I've been told that it will not be aired in the Los Angeles area. It should be one around 12:00 noon in most areas, check your local listings to verify the time and channel.

I have no idea if it will be good, bad or indifferent, but they certainly got a good amount of video throughout the day and evening to work with.

Oh, and a special thanks to everyone who bared their breasts and buttocks behind the camera while I was being interviewed to help keep me focused on the serious topics.....

blues
kate

From the website:

# MAKING IT HAPPEN Cooper Breaking Skydiving Record
Kate Cooper and 149 other women hope to leap into the record books. They’re about to create the largest ever, all-female skydiving formation. The daring stunt will raise $300,000 for breast cancer research. Be there as these fearless parachutists plunge into action for a worthy cause.

There is also a little preview clip at http://www.lifemoments.com.

I used to see it late at night in the Chicago area, but it looks like it has been dropped. If you get the Milwaukee stations, it's on at 8:00 am on channel 41.

Hey, would someone tape it for Kate, she seems to live in the wrong area, and then send it to her at Square1? It would be fun to see it, but it doesn't show up here. Maybe also get it up onto skydivingmovies or something? 'Twould be fun and a great addition to view (I won't be able to see it, either, 'cause I live in a 'burb of LA, and it would interrupt the soaps or something...).

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Hey, would someone tape it for Kate,

If she hasn't already found someone, I'll be glad to tape it for her.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If she hasn't already found someone, I'll be glad to tape it for her.

Andrea
_______________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

If you cant tape it for some reason,let me know,I'll have a copy available.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Hi all
I would hope that I could get a copy from the Life Moments folk, if not, then I'll gladly take someone up on the offer of a video of the show. I saw the 30 second commercial on the website www.lifemoments.com and I hope that they do not sensationalize the Women's Record, but rather celebrate it.

I am in need of celebration on this dark day with the loss of our sisters and brothers on Columbia.

Since I'm not going to be able to watch it Monday, please enjoy it for me!

blue skies
kate

Oh, and a special thanks to everyone who bared their breasts and buttocks behind the camera while I was being interviewed to help keep me focused on the serious topics.....

:) i don't know WHAT you're talking about...:)

blues,
arlo:ph34r:

Well since I can't seem to find it in the Loveland area, I'll have to watch the video tape when we hook up again. Maybe Lisa could bring it to WFFC?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well, I just watched the tape I made of the show. It's the most positive segment of skydiving that I've ever seen on a syndicated show. And, it was long too! You did a great job, Kate, you enthusiasm was evident.

Also seen on the show is our one and only Skybytch in a couple of shots. What a cutie in that pink suit, sunglasses and bucket hat! I also noticed Bill Von's Amy grinning in the camera. I'll have to watch it again to see if I can find some more of our girls.

Kate, if you can't get the video from the production company, just let me know. I wish I knew how to get it up on the internet for everyone who didn't see it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm so :) Kate, they sure did a nice job, I'm proud to know you. (when can I get your autograph, hey, on a new, free rig would be nice, I'm not picky about the color) And Lisa, can you saw "media whore"?;) BTW Lisa, did you see the PM from me? ;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

And Lisa, can you saw "media whore"?

Sigh. I was afraid of that. Because of my slot, I was in nearly every lens when they were filming Kate during the dirt dives (I badly wanted to raise my hands, wave and mouth "Hi Mom"... but I resisted temptation;)).

Hey, wait. What am I saying? I should be happy!! I was on nationwide (except for LA) TV!!! Does this mean I'm famous now, too? ;):ph34r:

did you see the PM from me?

Got it! You'll have a reply soon :DB|

I agree with you totally. This was probably the best (positive) segment on skydiving that I have ever seen on TV.

Kate you rock!

Now, how do we get those old pictures of Kate on the internet....

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Does this mean I'm famous now, too?

You already were.:)
Anyhoo, i had never heard of the show but managed to catch it yesterday. I went home early from work since i was sick and just happen to be flipping through channels (all 5 of them). Pure luck that i caught it, but it was indeed a great segment.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Congrats again Ladies!!
I didn't see the show, but would love to see the tape!! any chance of getting a copy?? My friend Pat was on the jump and would like to see it also I'm sure.. would you all be interested in passing along a copy with an address list on an MS word.doc floppy disk?? You delete your address off the list and mail or give it to the next person... ???

Natural Born FlyerZ.com