airborne31582

Where do you keep your baby?

My sweethearts have their own closet in my family room. My Mirage generally sleeps in her own comfy gear bag alongside the older Javelin. Occasionally one or both will be spread out in the library area for packing, in which case I keep the blinds closed to keep sunlight out. When my new little one get here (in April) I'm going to let her sleep in a rolling gear bag in the closet.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

My Vic (yes, that's his name) sits on his own beanbag in my room. If it is during jumping season, he usually stays in the gear bag just because we are going back and forth to the dz so much. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

>Like we actually use our dining room anyway...

When IS the last time that that room was actually used for anything useful? And its not just your rig... its yours and Cajuns and mine when I'm there and a few other rigs have graced that rack.

You should come over - I've got the electronic dart board up in there now. As if packing and gear storage wasn't enough "useful" use of that room, now you can drink and play darts in there too!
Don't worry, you throw away from the gear, and they're plastic darts. You'd have to be really really hammered to do any damage.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Do you guys ever get withdrawals when you have to leave your rig at the DZ for maitenance? I always start to think how scared Kristen is without me, I swear my friends think I am a dumbass because I have an emotional attachment to my rig....but then again they are all whuffos.

Chris
I thought of the odds of me succeeding, versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and I went ahead anyway.

My one rig is currently in its "gear bag" (really a hardside suitcase) in the middle of my bedroom floor (apparently, I've been a little sloppy lately, and I've run out of room in my closet.)

My other rig (SOMEONE BUY IT!) is by my dresser, off to one side of my room.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

My gear stays at the dz in a locker in the packing room which has heat/AC. Only time it is a problem is when I hafta' go all the way out there just to pick it up for a trip to another dz. Of course if the hanger burns down, I am probably out of luck since it will probably not be covered by the dz insurance.

Blue skies,

Jim

In a rig bag in the hallway closet immediately adjacent to the front door.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

No names....good grief people...its a tool.

One is in a gear bag in the closet,
two are just in the closet.
I need another main now though.

Ron
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

My Beauty is in her gear bag, in my home office. It's the only place that she is safe from the cat, and I can see her all the time.:)
And why not name her? No, it's not logical to anthropomorphise 'tools', but since when are human actions logical? I'm very emotional about jumping, and my gear, and those emotions way overpower logic!

And Skyrose, I LOVE the name Vic!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Yes, all, I wandered off the deep edge when I started skydiving

You say that like it's a bad thing......

My rig (no name, sorry) is in a gear bag in the closet. That way it is dry, safe, and room temp. It is packed or "trash packed" into the gear bag.

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!