Zeemax

why Zeemax?

There's another Ben, he's smaller.

HUH?

There are two Bens in my circle of friends, I'm bigger then the other Ben - hence bigben. littleben doesn't like being called little ben, so we try and just call him Ben, but it only lasts into the first pint of the evening.

-Ben

*I'll get my mind out of the gutter now*

Good! you were blocking my view. :)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Probably already been covered, but just wondered what everyones usernames meant?

its very sad, but Zeemax are the company that make the body kit for my mini (dont all laugh at once). I visit a lot of car forums so its just the handle i use for that...

what about everyone else?

Well, I ain't figured out what mine means yet, but I'm working on it, ok?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

...not lazy, just ignorant to how important a cool handle would be in the 'hood when I first signed up. Maybe I'll let my alter-ego join in someday soon (being the good Gemini I am...)

Actually, I'm the ONLY Dave on our DZ. SkyDave to my sportscar racing buddies but that wouldn't fly here either.

Dave

PS: have a whuffo buddy with a Zeemax Mini too!

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Oh sorry - I took that to mean something else. Thanks for the clarification.:$

*I'll get my mind out of the gutter now*

I'd probably call the "old chap" little ben if I didn't have a friend of the same name ;) As it is, he's nameless, but you've got me thinking now. :S

-Ben

Honestly, I don't remember :S. This is my second username (and Phreezone remembers the first - is he stalking me or something :o). I made I bunch of stupid drunken posts with the first one, then felt embarassed and made a new one. Then I made a bunch of stupid drunken posts on this one! Oh well, it's okay if everybody on DZ.com thinks I'm a total dork - I'll get over it ;).

Mr Hixxx is the nickname I have around my home dropzone. When I was doing my last jump on student status at Skydive Suffolk, little sis was laughing at my student gear calling me Mr Hicks from Fandango. Well, little sis came to one of our boogies a few years ago and called me Mr Hixxx in front of club members, the rest is history though the spelling was slightly altered for my sense of humor.

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

becuase my other nicknames wouldnt make sense when I first posted here.

my name JT VALENTE...if you cant figure out how I got my log-in name then I aint 'splainin it to ya!
it was also the alis I used on emails and my business when I owed it
My photos

My Videos