Zeemax

why Zeemax?

uhm...bc I jump at the Ranch, and I'm a girl!

Oh, but actually, I had made these cool t-shirts that said ranchgirl on them last summer and gave 'em to a few of my friends that jump at the ranch just for fun. Then I had to pick a dz.com name and I just chose ranchgirl. (I don't think they know my dz.com name is ranchgirl though now). If they did, they probably wouldn't think the shirts are that cool anymore...lol..ssshh.

Here's a pick of the shirt on my friend Rachana!
http://www.crystalsanchez.com/Chicks-Rock-Boogie/aaf

Oh, and I found one w/me wearing it!
http://www.crystalsanchez.com/Chicks-Rock-Boogie/aak
-Crystal

I made one for a guy once (actually Stephen Baker) that said "Ranch girl" He wanted one that said that bc I gave one to his girlfriend and he thought it was funny. It came out great, and I made it on a guys' shirt w/long sleeves that were a different color than than shirt, like the girlie ones). Anyway, I can probably make you one too sometime.

And to keep with the subject of this thread. I actually did originally have my screenname as crystalsanchez! How 'boring!!! But that's when I didn't know how to post and was just looking in the classifieds...after the Eloy boogie, I picked the new name!
-Crystal

Well, my last name is Moon, and Luna is Spanish for Moon...so there you go. No, I don't really speak Spanish (except for a few years of it in high school and college that I don't really remember), but I guess it sounded cool, and I couldn't come up with anything else.

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

For years I was able to keep a low profile, I ALWAYS used to dodge this subject preferring to be annonymous ... and since the male-stripper thing got too many people asking, "So how do I afford to jump so much -or- at all?"

So honestly, here it is, (to you assholes that blew my cover) "As little as possible for as much as possible!"

Now I gotta live with, "sarge"

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Freefly = um...duh
Hol = Holly (good friends call me Hol)

Pretty brainless. When thinking of a handle, I considered using my nickname from my home dz (Hottie), but thought that it sounded conceited, without knowing the story behind it.

Oh yeah...for the record it's Freeflyhol, not Freeflyho! I've received at least a few pm's about that.:D

x's and o's,

Hol :)

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

name was "given" to me when i graduated from sudent satus at skydive texas...sitting in this dudes trailer drinking he was making fun of me(jokingly not to be mean) cuz i was in the airforce and a mechanic so he called me wingnut....i didn't mind and when i got my e-mail account i used it so when i signed on to dz.com i started using it to........

My two-year old called me a "coo-t-pie" the night before I registered so that's the first thing that popped into my head when entering a username. I also teach math so that's why I used the "Pi"

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Quatorze, from my Canadien/Mexican family, I am the one, Quatorze Rodriguez

And to all my brothers, you missed a helluva birthday party for Burrito, killer beer, great company, a hot tub and a Nova Scotian (?) going swimming in 40 degree F weather;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Some bitch in my town has Skygal3 on her license plate and I have always spited her for it. (She drives a huge SUV too. One of the really obnoxious ones that could be mistaken for a UPS truck.) I'm more of a gal than a girl/woman/lady/broad/chick..I am very uncomplicated. B|