jtval

squeezed out!

JT; hope you find what you're looking for. Please do come use the reference parts of dz.com regardless -- after all, you have to be eligible for the dz.com loads.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Cheers bro... I'll follow your footsteps too. This place is seriously buggin right now. Laters.

Consider just looking at the topical forums. Just don't click on "Talk Back"... a lot of other people are doing just that. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Hey man, sorry to see you go. But I can relate as well, at least to this forum. I've been here since mid 2001 myself. Primarily a lurker, I think I've made a total of 250-ish posts. I enjoy the opinions of some people, and often use their user-names as an indication of which threads will be interesting or not. I think I too shall soon be taking HH's advice and clicking elsewhere. There is a sense of community here, but I know what you mean about feeling squeezed out (myself however, few people ever realized was 'in').
But hey, take care dude.

DISCLIAMER--- I broke my golden rule; no long posts! it only bores the weary minded!lol but trust me...I DIDNT USE SPELL CHECK

don't get me wrong. I LOVE THIS SITE!
I WILL STILL BE THE ONE WEARING THE SHIRT EVERYWHERE! lol
THIS SITE is TOTALLY the reason that I have only 187 jumps but 13 dropzones. and met 70+ of you!
(I have tried to list them....I will attach it again!) I KNOW I missed some.

I must say that the pm's/emails I have received choke me up! I will break a rule here for the purpose of sharing with the family....no name! if youy want to ID yourself you can! but this one particular pm was the choking point LOL
(it was the second to last that I read so it was a combo of what you all have said! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE KINDA WORDS...I am only stepping out for a few. I am not dead, yet!

I always looked forward to hearing about anything that you have to say. You are one of the people on this site that I sense to be a positive influence....TEXT REMOVED...You're quick witted and responsive to defend and support an etiquette you may not realize you have been an influence in developing.

Thats one reason why I believe your contributions, (other than the conversational type with your pals, which are cool also, as an observer) are so meaningful! They retain the values/virtues that you guys/gals stand for.

Thanks again.I still believe there is a family here. the old and the new just have to work one becoming one big happy.
it is not because of the influx of newbies that I have decided to leave. I LOVE the newbies:ph34r: they are fun to break in! HAAH!
but for those of you missign out on the family atmosphere I can understand..there are so many new ppl here that you cant get to know ALL of them like we did!.....trust me the good ones will stay and the bad ones will go!(wait, what does that say about me?)
But I will lurk form time to time! and I know there will be days that I just whore myself...but probly not today. or tomorrow!

MAC NAC- no its not because the whole was filled:|( get your mind out of there) I wont be happy until I get to jump with all of you! and thats probly why I need to back off a bit!
Zeemax....you are a whore in the making. watch out for him ppl he may not be a jumper yet but neither was I when I met some of you!(3 yrs ago)

If I start replying to all of you this will be forever!
again I thank you ALL for the "ROAST" on my way out! I have the utmost respect for all of you except....oh, nevermind! LOL

get high, play high, STAY high!B|B|
My photos

My Videos

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Yada Yada Yada Whatever, LOSER!! ;) YOU SUCK!!

Until we meet again, Joe - Seeya!!

YEAH, WHAT HE SAID, YOU FUCK'N QUITER! WE DON'T WANT YOUR PANZYASS HERE ANYWAYS.

OH YEAH, DON'T GO CHANGING YOUR E-MAIL ADDY, CAUSE I'M GONNA BE SURE AND E-MAIL YOU WHEN I AM COMING TO VEGAS SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS FOR BEING SUCH A PUNK. FUCK'N CHOWDER HEAD BIOTCH!!!

;);):D:D:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

And thus, Socrates, gods and men are said to unite in making the life of the unjust better than the life of the just. -Plato; The Republic

-Stop in every-so-often and say, "Hi."

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

well I broke the streak I have not posted in a long time(in whore years)

I posted the "valente's day" thread so now I should say hey to all you folks to! I missed ya! gotta go!
its vegas and Im trying to plan my 200th!;)

My photos

My Videos