homer

Pray for us

Well the good news is this weekends weather looks good for our Caravan boogie. The bad new is I may not be there.

I was at my Reserve unit yesterday filling out a new life insurance form and I got the little birdie word. Tomorrow afternoon some time the Activation order will be given. It looks like I'm going to the Mid- East. By the sounds of things what I could gather and read it looks like either Turkey, Kuwait or Germany. There was info on Kuwait in my platoons mail box.

If it true will you all do me a favor. Pray that all those in our military who are already in, are going and will be going to the Mid- East hurry home and in one piece. Oh and next time you see an ANTI WAR protestor kick'em in the ding ding for me. I hate those people.>:(

CSA #699 Muff #3804

If it true will you all do me a favor. Pray that all those in our military who are already in, are going and will be going to the Mid- East hurry home and in one piece. Oh and next time you see an ANTI WAR protestor kick'em in the ding ding for me. I hate those people.>:(

Roger, that. Stay in touch. Will try to hook you up with other skydivers depending on you locale.;)

God bless and godspeed, from a very pro-military person who happens to protest war. If you've got to fight as a last resort, make sure you fight as dirty, nasty and ugly as is required to win. That's the way I look at it at least. Go kick some ass, and make sure and watch out for yours.

Truman Sparks for President

You will be in my thoughts. Darn, was looking forward to meeting you in April at the CSWR happening at Spaceland :( Be safe. Oh, and thanks for being one of the people that is willing to defend the United Sates.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh goodie, I haven't paid my $25 yet, I'll tell Tony to transfer it to me.;) I need to finish one event at a time. First I go to Z-Hills for the 120 ways, then to Texas. Hope you can still make it.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

breath deep, slow, & "sweeze" the trigger when the time comes. That way we can all jump again.
When your tour is over you may want some diversity.
Wwant to try Skeleton sliding next year?, I'll join you.;)
-Grant
p.s. This pic could be you(but it just meB|)

SkeletonGrant.JPG

uhhh...what about your new chick? need someone to help in that department too?

No thanks, and she is not a chick. She is an extremely beautiful and sexy woman whom I haven't yet had the opportunity to please yet. I will get her a vibrator if need be.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Homer baby, am I supposed to pray to the God that Blesses America or the God that Blesses Iraq. You sure as hell don't want me to pray to the God that Blesses me, cause then you are really fucked bro'B|

I could always pray to the God that blessed the German soldiers at Stalingrad or to the God that blessed all our fallen brothers in Viet Nam.

Maybe I will just not pray for you, but tell you to take good care of your good for nothing kiester and come back home safe? Watcha say?;)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275