AggieDave

Why do I always miss the *good* threads?

Seems like all the "good" threads come and go while I'm either asleep or at school or something. Is this some sort of conspiracy to keep me away from the juicy threads that end up exploding and falling down hill? I feel so left out...:S

:P:Phehe
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

HH, I was joking, I was using "good" in the Jerry Springer since of the word. Yeah, it sucks for the community and shows some serious amounts of inmaturity.

It does seem like I miss them most of the time, though. I just look up and poof, there's a locked thread.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You could practically hear the audience chanting "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!" as cyber-chairs started flying and someone's knocked up 15 yr. old girlfriend stormed on stage...

I didn't miss it, but I stayed out...

B|

edited: Dave, we're on the same wavelength, dude. I hadn't seen your last post when I started writing this one...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I don't know, maybe I'm way out alone here, but every time threads like that pop up all I can do is sing along with Queen...
"Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust, eh
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust."

:P

Truman Sparks for President

Well, it's funny and sad at the same time.

When I talk about DZ.com at the dropzone, I usually get people recoiling and saying "Why do you waste your time posting to those Recdot assh*les?!"

I reply that it's not Recdot they reply, "Whatever" because the recdot crowd has made this burning impression on so many skydivers.

I've never been on Recdot, like I've never done a tandem, so I don't get it.

DZ.com is my lounge, I show up, I check out who's here, and occasionally an idiot drunk wanders in and I get to watch a greenie or the forked one bounce them out.

I realize it's not fun for you and the greenies, Sangiro, but on occasion it is great sport to watch.

(nudge, nudge) AggieDave! PSST! Watch this. :ph34r::ph34r:

Unfortunately AggieDave is in the bathroom when these poor goofuses get tossed.

Skygal, this thing you speak of is filling me with terror, so much so that I won't mention it by name. It would be too vile to comprehend. What would I do when I had slack time at work? Surely not work? How would I entertain myself when I'm sitting at home bored? (Ok, so I guess there's options there, but dz.com's still a lot of fun:P)

Truman Sparks for President

I missed the unfolding of that thread, but when I read it I really wanted to clap my hands. That guy was spanked by the long arm of the law quite nicely.

On a separate note, have you donated yet? I'm waiting for my PayPal account to get set up.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

It's all goodB|

Where else can you read about Sweetgirl getting chased by some guy when there is another "Clown" out looking for Pop and Sweetgirl is hiding him[:/]:o

Although it is kinda cool that I did actually meet Pop while he was here in California. Just spoke with him out at Hollister, but did see him in person.

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Wow, I didn't know there were two threads from that "Scott" guy....

I love this place, Rhino breaks into the thread with the "boobies" quote.

Scott?? is calling Sweetgirl Heather, and her e-mail is set up with Stacey or something.

Dang this cyber space is confusing to me.

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Seems like all the "good" threads come and go while I'm either asleep or at school or something. Is this some sort of conspiracy to keep me away from the juicy threads that end up exploding and falling down hill? I feel so left out...

You miss out on the "good" threads because your post-whoring abilities are falling behind. Less sleep, more PW'ing. Then, you may be able to get in under the locks again.

Thomas :)

I just went back and read what was left of his posts. It really is sad that it just wasn't ignored because then it would have quietly gone away (Like the chick did), but by responding to him it was like feeding a fire.

I agree HH is having to do way too much of this mess lately. I miss the good old days. That being said I love so many of you so I'll just have to continue to sift through the garbage, keep the good stuff and toss the rest out with the bath water.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.