leroydb

Oh my god... ya'll I am so happy... I am getting an awesome surgery... they girls will like me now....

WOO HOO I am excited!!!! I am getting surgery on my eyes ya'll woooooo hoooooooooo I am currently 20/400 in both eyes... i can be corrected to 20/20 hopfully..... I am SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY..
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Before you get the surgery, consider it this way. Right now, you get no chicks. You think it's because you can't see. Once you get this surgery, if you still get no chicks, you will not only have the huge letdown, you will get to see how hot all the chicks you are not getting are. I'm not sure it's worth the risk.

Brent

Seriously - good luck.;)

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

I don't know. Now, he just sees these fuzzy curvy people that smell nice.

That whole sight thing may complicate things enormously.:ph34r::ph34r:

Everybody I know that's had it done is very happy. Congrats! I bet skydiving without prescription goggles, contacts, or glasses is going to be the bomb diggity shiite.B|

Before you get the surgery, consider it this way. Right now, you get no chicks. You think it's because you can't see. Once you get this surgery, if you still get no chicks, you will not only have the huge letdown, you will get to see how hot all the chicks you are not getting are. I'm not sure it's worth the risk.

Brent

Seriously - good luck.;)

damn i never thought of that... 86 that idea... my reality is better
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

.....going to be the bomb diggity shiite.B|

lol yes it will be... i have wore glasses since 2nd grade..... it will be weird to not wake up and search for my glasses.... I knwo i will get up once and look for my glasses and forget that i dont need them lol
Leroy

You'll probably put on your glasses in the morning and stuff will look weird, so you'll think your surgery messed you up and run to the doctor. The doctor will tell you that you are wearing glasses and will publish your case in the medical journals as post-surgery symptoms. This will become a running joke of the medical community, and will commonly be referred to in all classrooms 20 years from now, since this surgery is obviously the wave of the future. Do you want to be immortalized like that?

;)

Good luck man! Tell us how it goes.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

You'll probably put on your glasses in the morning and stuff will look weird, so you'll think your surgery messed you up and run to the doctor. The doctor will tell you that you are wearing glasses and will publish your case in the medical journals as post-surgery symptoms. This will become a running joke of the medical community, and will commonly be referred to in all classrooms 20 years from now, since this surgery is obviously the wave of the future. Do you want to be immortalized like that?

;)

Good luck man! Tell us how it goes.

i better throw my glasses away rigth after surgery
Leroy

Re: [Push] Oh my god... ya'll I am so happy... I am getting an awesome surgery... they girls will like me now....

shit you would have figured this was penis-enlargement surgery from the subject title...B|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Re: [Push] Oh my god... ya'll I am so happy... I am getting an awesome surgery... they girls will like me now....

shit you would have figured this was penis-enlargement surgery from the subject title...B|

no need for enlargement in that area girls.... dont wana put the girls in the hospital...
Leroy

how much is it gonna run ya for the lasik? Reason Im asking is Im pretty much as blind as you are and want to get a general idea
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

how much is it gonna run ya for the lasik? Reason Im asking is Im pretty much as blind as you are and want to get a general idea

I am getting it for free
Leroy

One more thing to remember. When you wake up with a chick you'll see how she looks soon as you open your eyes. Can't walk them to the door without your glasses on the save yourself from seeing who you brought home while under the influence. Just a thought ;)

B| That's great! I'm really happy for you. The question is...will you still think them there girls are beautiful. Wouldn't it be more fun to "see" them with your hands? Good luck!

good point... i like using my hands as an excuse for being blind
Leroy

Good Luck!!
It takes a little getting use to...I had it done 12 years ago.
The weird part about getting up in the morning and being able to see is...
...wishing she would leave---or that you couldn't see so damn well!! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~