jceman

I KNEW This Was Coming,

but it doesn't make it any easier.

Just got off the phone with my oldest -- he gets on a plane tomorrow. Not his unit, just him.

His mother and I, along with his wife and three children, will appreciate your prayers.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

His mother and I, along with his wife and three children, will appreciate your prayers.

Many and heartfelt, Jack. Daily.

And when you talk to him next, tell him I say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart. Much love to you, his mom, and his family. Let me know if I can help in any way.

hugs to you-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Oh my. Prayers and best wishes are coming his way and yours from a lot of corners.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I got a whole load of buddies out there and I volunteered but they had the nerve to leave me driving a desk.

Oooh, handling the wives and personal problems. I think we should pray for you too.:D

They are all in my prayers.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

God Bless them. As far as I'm concerned the soldiers in the gulf at this moment are the most important U.S. soldiers in American history. (funny how the world approves of the U.S. going to war for other countries but when we must defend our home land, all hell breaks lose.) If 9-11 has not changed your view of the world...well...good luck.

Prayers for all of them!!

We just spent a day jumping and harassing a guy who's leaving Wednesday. I told him the only thing I want to see of him in any pictures was the top of his helmet -- "We'll know it's you:P".

God Bless All

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!