prepheckt

Weekend numbers

0:0:0 :S

Fingers crossed for this weekend...for the middle #....Forcast is looking possible...now if the winds would settle down some...

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

2 points turned with a tandem:10:0

Great weekend in Monterey. Safety classes all day Saturday. I even overheard some of it. B| $18 to 18k all day Sunday.. Yahoo! Met some great people from Lompoc and Santa Barbara. Overall a really nice weekend.

The highlights -
1) a bunch of jumps with Cornholio who much improved on Saturday
2) the whuffo gf is no longer a whuffo, it was her on the tandem, it was awesome, 18k, dock, turned the whole thing 720*, redocked for a kiss pass and just hung out holding her hand and geeking the camera for the rest fo the skydive.
3) Colin's 15-way belly even though it went awry. Colin is in the Army Nat'l. Guard and got called to active duty. Off to the middle east. Glad I got to do a few jumps with him this weekend.
4) The hybrid gone wrong by a rogue cameraman. We were building a nice 9-way hybrid Sunday on sunset load only to have the outside camera guy take out the formation. It never recovered...[:/] But we had a great time picking on Shawn the rest of the evening...:ph34r:

I'll post some pics of all of it tonight...

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

2) the whuffo gf is no longer a whuffo, it was her on the tandem, it was awesome, 18k, dock, turned the whole thing 720*, redocked for a kiss pass and just hung out holding her hand and geeking the camera for the rest fo the skydive.

Nice to hear. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:):5:0

What an awesome weekend!! The weather was soooo beautiful. I was a bit nervous on Saturday after three non-jumping weekends, but after that initial jump, it was alllll good! Didn't biff once- I love my canopy!

:)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Saturday: 25:0:0 Moved 25 miles into my new place.
Sunday: 1:2:1

One Coach Rating earned, 2 jumps after classes (knocking out a sweet four way, followed by a six-way hybrid) and a case owed for getting my coach ticket.;)

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

:o:10:0

Finally a weekend of sun in Texas!!! Whooooo Hoooooo!

Two great jumps after work on Friday, followed by a feast with the DZ crew (thanks guys!). Three fabulous jumps on Saturday, before the clouds rolled in and Safety Day started up in earnest. Finally a respectable 5 for Sunday... not bad considering we didn't show up at the DZ until well after Noon B|.

Cheers
Cory

1:4:2

1 first phone call from Memorial day Boogie date:);):)

4: nice warm jumps;);)B|B|B|

2: owed, First Sit flyB|, and first Skydiving injury (dislocated shoulder)
[:/]

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Myself ~ 0 : 12 : 2

I owe the beer for this beer line I keep crossing:P DOH! Note to self: Set up further back in the field...

DTERRICK: It was a pleasure to meet you my friend. You are a class act. Aren't skydivers just an amazing group of people? What other cult / group can let their gaurd down so fast and welcome new friends into their family that fast? Just cool...

Hollister's saftey day was a success though a bit long winded. It went just a wee bit too late into the night but people stuck it out. Just a great attitude from everybody who attended. Great turnout too...

So until next weekend I'll sit in this office pluggin away wishing I was in the sky instead....

good to meet you dave...glad you had fun in hollister!

1:9:0

beautiful weekend...

1 bruise from a slight collision in freefall with r2hubert:o

good jumps for one friend's 100th and another friend's 500th...

great safety day presentations and info...
good job on your part sebazz :)

don't feel stupid, I asked the same thing early in the thread... I've been away from the sport for 6 years, so in some ways it's like starting all over again... so there are others here who feel like you do...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Yep that was cool to see you Dave! B|

3:12:0

3 different canopy flown on sunday
- Spectre 170
- Sabre 150
- Stileto 135

12 great jumps with a Video of the perfect AFF level 1 !!!
0 Bruise from Lizzieb that wanted to do a rodeo during a 6 way RW ;)

Good Job Sebazz... great Safety Day!

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."

A:B:C

A is for how many times you "got lucky" or some other significant thing

B # of jumps

c number of cases of beer owed at days end for firsts

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'