prepheckt

Weekend numbers

FINALLY!!!!!

0:8:1

The first number is never going to change.:P

8 really fun jumps, 7 were team training and one was a cool lawn dar with some newbies. FUN

1 case owed cause I landed on the asphalt taxi strip by a foot. [:/]

All in all a wonderful weekend. I am so glad to finally be back in the air. I got to meet AKAGQ finally on Sunday. You are taller than you r licture lets on. Went to dinner with DiverDriver and DaGimp and another friend Sat night. For those of you who haven't met DD...he is a great guy and lots of fun. Thanks for doing dinner with us. Gimpy is loads of fun too, just don't let him lay on the guilt trip for not jumping with him! :P

Yeah I got a few in this weekend...I wanted to bring my freefly gear but wasnt thinkin about it wish I could done a bit of freeflyin with ya...or rw for that matter. It was great meetin ya and such and about the being tall um yeah trust me its a curse. Nothing ever fits right and um yeah hehehe oh I left my damn log book and such at monroe I called the dzo to see if they found it and they said they found one but couldnt remember if it was mine or not....bad thing is is that everyone has told me to go on and send in all my proficiency cards and quit savinmg them or something like this would happen....um well I doubted it but it has now if they dont find it then Im screwed...my A, B, and C will not be shit and Ill have to restart a friggin log. Hmmm I wonder how well that will go over I dont think I could picture myself taking aff and have an elliptical main as a student canopy...kinda cool but hey IM PISSED AT MYSELF DAMNIT TO HELL. >:(>:(>:(>:( I had some killer jumps in there too. Word of advice for anyone thats doing what I was doing whatever cards you have complete send the fuckers in so they dont get misplaced or lost that way your not in my position. Oh and by the way MOUTH: Ill be glad to do a lawn dart with ya sometime for old times sake. I remember my first time to the darkside kinda scary but really cool lawndarts are fun.:D
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg