AggieDave

The Matrix Reloaded Trailer

It has been released and you can get it here: Clicky

I'm currently downloading it, so I don't know how cool it is. I know it has to be cool, I just don't know if its "crap my pants" cool or just "sit stunned for a minute" cool.:P

EnjoyB|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"The trailer during the super bowl was a teaser trailer."

What sort of world do we live in where trailers are preceded by trailer trailers..and teh trailers themselves are as eagerly awaited as the films...
Its all gone mad I tell ya!.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Ok, I guess I'm the only asshole who's bandwidth is slow tonigh for some strange reason.

I'm guessing its some sort of evil plot by t-sips to keep Aggies from actually downloading anything quickly, even with broadband...:P

(fuck'n with ya man, hehe)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"I just don't know if its "crap my pants" cool or just "sit stunned for a minute" cool."

I think its crease your hat cool.....
Apologies for earlier rant this is way cool....
Where can I get a black leather wingsuit?B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

matrix grab.jpg

Oh, BTW, its 95mb...

Yeah kids...95MB compressed!

Had to reinstall QuickTime to view it, almost made my computer melt processing it...I guess it was worth it...

I can't wait for the film. Looks like it'll rock! B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Ok, I guess I'm the only asshole who's bandwidth is slow tonigh for some strange reason.

I'm guessing its some sort of evil plot by t-sips to keep Aggies from actually downloading anything quickly, even with broadband...:P

(fuck'n with ya man, hehe)

heheh t-sips have nothing to do with your connection speed, it's just you aggies couldn't network an outhouse with 2 cans and some string. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

This is not the trailer you've seen in the cinema's already...it's a brand new one..

MAN..those first few shots of *** falling down that building, and *** taking off, with the floor rippeling beneath him...WAAAYYY COOL!!

I already took a day off...I'm going to the first showing!!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

they (the wachowskis) said that if you thought bullet-time was cool, they had stuff in the new ones that would make that look like a home movie. that's why thney've spent two years or so in post production. can't wait!B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I just felt the need to [insert over used vulgarity] with you. I am on campus, and it took, oh, I dunno, maybe seventy seconds or so to download.

:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D

And it is most dfeinately "crap your pants cool."

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I'd still love to see a bullet time array fixed around say a herc tailgate. I think it would be an Uber cool shot....B|

--------------------

I'm officaly stunned! Fall on the floor drooling stunned. This movie is so over the top.

I can't wait! Thanks Aggiedave..B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

just felt the need to [insert over used vulgarity] with you. I am on campus, and it took, oh, I dunno, maybe seventy seconds or so to download.

was pulling 2 Megs (that's bytes)/second at work a few weeks back when the newest animatrix came out..... during a slashdotting. that was nice

only getting 250k/sec at home on this thing.... fscking slow-ass connection

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time