skygal3

Release

There is so much pent up emotion inside of me right now, I need a major release. I need to jump, scream until my lungs are sore, have a mind blowing orgasm, cry like a baby and maybe, just maybe then I will feel better.

Anyone else feel that way? Wanna join me?

Kenny - yeah, don't tell Chuckie but I have had to keep a little stash of cigars. Now the near beer - that just makes me angry (and it makes me pee too)! :S

Thanks for the hugs Kate... saw the pics from the Easter hunt (good on the mailing list!) Please tell me Chuck isn't really that scruffly!!! :ph34r:

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I will not be the first to say this but, it is ok to cry.
We all lost a part of our own spirit with holly.

sometimes life can be like a movie.
there are some background characters and there are stars. there are those that step in and out of the scenes only to go to another part of another story.
holly was a star.
you couldnt help but give her a part of you when she smiled. she had a nuturing feature that would aloow you to give yourself to her. just sharing an honest conversation. that is a rare quality to find in people.

and each time the star walks off the screen you cant wiat to see them again so you can feel that feeling of unity. and that is when she would give you that special part of you back. and before each conversation ended I couldnt help but share another part of me for her to hold onto. she was the same way....
so although I feel like I lost a part of me; i still have a part of holly in my heart. I will treasure it always.
My photos

My Videos

Hey Katie -- it's nice to see you here again! What a shitty thing to get to talk about though, right? All I can suggest is throwing stuff. I have a dent in each of my metal doors from the stapler, and one on the counter from the channel-lock pliers. Cheap at half the price :S

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hey girl! Yeah, when you're a rocket scientist you can get away with that stuff! ;) When you're in the Army you get committed for shit like that! :S Actually, what can they do? Send me to Baghdad? :S

Ok - we got a guy here that works for the coke company... think I can get coke to sponsor the first sport skydive into Baghdad? We could get Derek Thomas to make a sweet little rig with the Coca-cola design on it! Now all we need is a plane!!! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I'm sure Coke would go for that. And you'd be just the person to send on a friendliness mission like that!

Just one thing -- don't use the Coke logo that looks kind of like a target!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)