prepheckt

What is the most addicting game ever?

whats wrong with technology? where r the young at heart skydivers?!? i say Unreal Tournament for 1st person kick a$$ action and the new Empire Earth for strategy

You swore you'd never play it again, but you keep coming back to it....I'd have to say Tetris. I mean it. was so hypnotic....especially with that music...you couldn't stop...the falling blocks....I still patterns on tile floors...

What about old school pitfall....that little guy running from screen to screen....

I'd have to say Tetris as well. I can play that game for hours at a time. Also, back when I had Playstation I would play Tomb Raider all night long.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Pitfall. Then my Atari broke...and I was devastated!
Then we discovered Nintendo and I fell in love with Wonderboy...
I was pretty addicted to Tetris, but so was the entire family so I had to find another game to play or I would of killed my parents:S

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Tetris...ugh...and I just got a new version for my PC! I'm insane!

Snood, definitely.

But I can currently play The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind all day if my husband didn't come and drag me away from the computer. Thoroughly addicting RPG.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Quake 2...I mean I have to say playing it now after all the games out now like UT UT2K3 and so on it doesnt compare but I still gotta go back to the start ya know...speaking of which anyone up for some quake 2?
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Mr. Do!! How could I forget Mr. Do!! Gosh, we even nicknamed our kitty that after becoming addicted to that game!:$Blackjack..yup. Learned to play blackjack like a pro with Ken (the dealer) when I was 7. B|
The 007 James Bond game..loved that one..Pepper!, Frogger, of course...ah the memories..

wow...that is fast...i usually go for the expert round...keeps me occupied for longer at work ;)

hahaha.. btw, whats your best time at expert?

and for you poor fools who work at some place where they disabled games, just play pinball on word 97. http://www2.corvallis.k12.or.us/staff_development/techtips/hidden_pinball.htm

MB 3528, RB 1182

The mod to half-life, Counterstrike. That fucking game had me by the short curlies. I seriously had to delete all files off the harddrive and break the installation CD that I paid 50 bucks for. Otherwise, I would come crawling back after a couple of weeks, days, hours, or minutes.

Online shootem up, role playing games are EVIL>:( But damn, after those 3 years I could kick some serious ass. Whatever that counts for.:S