prepheckt

What is the most addicting game ever?

You swore you'd never play it again, but you keep coming back to it....I'd have to say Tetris. I mean it. was so hypnotic....especially with that music...you couldn't stop...the falling blocks....I still patterns on tile floors...

What about old school pitfall....that little guy running from screen to screen....
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Old school? Zork, of course.

Newer? Myst, hands-down

Later? Half-Life and add-ons, esp. TFC. Wasted many an hour:S

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Bop the Baloney.

That like Spank the Monkey? :P

You mean :ph34r:, right?
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I was going to say Tetris even before I opened this thread. I can play it for hours.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I had to take the games off my PC at home. Solitaire, Reversi, Minesweeper, Spider solitaire, and Freecell are all designed specifically to waste as much of my time as they possibly can.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You swore you'd never play it again, but you keep coming back to it....I'd have to say Tetris. I mean it. was so hypnotic....especially with that music...you couldn't stop...the falling blocks....I still patterns on tile floors...

What about old school pitfall....that little guy running from screen to screen....

Crack and Smack! :P

:o

snood

Mother of God....:o>:( not that game...I and (my entire class) pretty much spent sophmore year palying that game...we acutally bought the registration to play on our CQ computer.:S
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes