Lolie

Moving to the dz tomorrow!

Finals are over, the dorm is emptying out, and I'm moving into a trailer at SDC tomorrow!!! Don't know what I'm doing for a job yet (I don't want to pack, because then I'm afraid I won't get to jump as much as I want to), and I don't have a phone or a car, but dammit, I'm moving to the dz, and it's gonna be one hell of a time. B|

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

You are living my dream - of course I'm getting closer to it - I'll be looking at trailers tomorrow after work on the way to the dz

You should just squat at the Coconut Monkey Lounge and Spa until he gets back from the desert! You couldn't do anything to hurt the place that hasn't been done before!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

You are living my dream - of course I'm getting closer to it - I'll be looking at trailers tomorrow after work on the way to the dz

You should just squat at the Coconut Monkey Lounge and Spa until he gets back from the desert! You couldn't do anything to hurt the place that hasn't been done before!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

yes - but that place has an effect on me - i can't seem to go to sleep until the sun starts to peek out

yes - but that place has an effect on me - i can't seem to go to sleep until the sun starts to peek out

That is a common side effect of the CML&S! I think I've experienced that a few times myself! :D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

See ya at Rantoul?

I think there are a lot of people that will kick my ass if I'm not there.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I love your new avatar, Suz! You're such a babe! B|

-Miranda

Here is a good thing about being a packer and full time resident at SDC (I did the same thing two summer's ago): you can make the loads during the week. The bad thing - you barely get a chance to jump on the weekends.

Not too much within walking distance as far as jobs go, and there is a payphone in the laundry room.

If you get fast enough on pack jobs, you can make some really good cash.

[Lolie] I don't want to pack, because then I'm afraid I won't get to jump as much as I want to

[ChasingBlueSky] Here is a good thing about being a packer and full time resident at SDC

Dude...she said she DOESNT want to pack.....;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Not too much within walking distance as far as jobs go

I've got a bike, a skateboard, and some rollerblades... I think I'll probably look for a job in town.

-Miranda

I've got a bike, a skateboard, and some rollerblades... I think I'll probably look for a job in town.

Its a pretty long ride to town! You may want to check with the gas station, or maybe the hotels right there on 23. That would not be too bad of a bike ride.

What are you looking for specifically?
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto