skybytch

what to do...

So here it is Tuesday afternoon and I must make a decision.

One of my favorite bad influences... err, I mean friends I used to jump with is back in the US from his job in China. He's only here for another week then it's back to the land of SARS (and inexpensive rentals of virgins, but that's a topic for another thread).

With the impending Memorial Day boogie starting tomorrow... well, tonight is the only time I have available to go see him and he's a pussyboy who won't drive out to the dz cuz he's afraid he'll see skydiving and have to jump again. I would blow off one day/night of the boogie to hang with him but I'm a wussygirl who's afraid that certain dz.commer's might hunt me down and kill me for bailing out on yet another gathering, especially if they think I might be off getting laid.

I know what will happen if I go over there. He'll ply me with alcohol, I'll get real messed up and end up having to stay the night. Then I'll get to work hung over and late tomorrow morning wearing the same clothes I'm wearing now (slightly more rumpled I expect).

So... do I be a good girl and go straight home after work today thus missing out on my chance to visit with him? Or do I be a bad girl and go get drunk and disorderly with him and worry about the consequences tomorrow?

btw, if it matters, I've done him before. I'd do him again. :$

Do I take this to mean that you'll be late for work tomorrow? Today it was the dog puking, tomorrow, lt'll be because you got laid. What will the Thursday excuse be? oh, BBarnhouse made me do it.....

kate (who is off to eloy so she'll have to miss the festivities at Perris this weekend)

OH yeah, no glove , no love

Dammit. Forgot about that. Guess I'll have to go home first regardless. :)

Ya see, aren't ya glad you posted? I just saved your life...you can buy me a beer;):P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

BOOZE and WOOD, BOOZE and WOOD.

ROFLMAO!!!

Hello? And you even have a question?

Geesh....and you can go home, get more clothes for tomorrow (don't forget the toothbrush and condoms and to feed the dog), edit all your posts here so Kate doesn't know what she's answering, and then voila! Life will be most excellent...and you'll be relaxed and happy on the DZ.com bigway record.

There. Any questions?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Oh girlfriend, do we need to have a talk? Just go for it, hell, he'll be gone in a week. What more could you ask for?
Tell Kate I said it was okay to be late for work. What's she going to do, fire you. Like there's a line of people just waiting to work for that slave driver:D
Also, give Mike a big hug and kiss from me;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Must vote for drunk and disorderly... :)

HAH if she does it right, she won't remember a thing!:P

I thought that was the guys line? ya know, the whole roofies thing:D:P;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING