FeMike

Caption this photo

In a bizarre ritual, dating back to the 1960s - the skydivers each display their largest booger to the California Sun God, for his approval. Should the Sun God be pleased, he will grant the skydivers blue skies for the remainder of the day.:)
This practice has been found to be ineffective in the (rainy) eastern United States.>:(

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Question: "What are the winds right now?"

Answer (all licking fingers, and speaking in unison): "Here, let me check"

:D:D good stuff.
seriously though, are they looking at a malfunction?

its a bird, its a plane, no, its a lineover with a broken riser!

MB 3528, RB 1182

good stuff. seriously though, are they looking at a malfunction?

DYEVOUT has the best one yet.

Call me crazy but you would have to call everyone crazy too. We were looking at a UFO...No kidding, it was a shiny object that seemed to be hovering around 8,000 ft and spinning fast. I have seen numerous odd stuff, like 3 orbs hovering in formation then going into a line then back into a V all in that same piece of sky over Big Bear and San Bernardino or so. Maby some weird stuff from Edwards AFB but this was bid and hovering and spinning, definetly not trash or a balloon.

Mike

Entertainment News
Sangiro Press:
Sat May 24, 2003
4:41 p.m.

Perris, California - A small and undistinguished group of hopeful actors gathered in Perris California to audition for Sunday Night Fever, the sequel to Saturday Night Fever and Stayin' Alive. Hopeful to become the next John Travolta, this group performs the dance maneuver made famous by Travolta in the first installment.

"They said to bring our jumpsuits" said one, who gave his name only as "Shark." FeMike, director of photography, stated, "obviously, this is a pretty sorry group. They display a lack of coordination. I haven't seen anything this bad since 'Footloose.'"

Auditions are continuing through Monday...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

it was a shiny object that seemed to be hovering around 8,000 ft and spinning fast

So imagine you're a group of advanced aliens from another planet. (I believe). Anyway, you have your spaceships and you're exploring the galaxy, when you come across an interesting group of relatively hairless bipedal primates on a distant planet in one corner of the galaxy. You establish the usual team of observers, and after 100 years or so, you notice that they follow the basic patterns of living creatures, subject to the most basic primal instincts in the evolutionary framework (survival, reproduction), along with a few more specific instincts (territorialism, social heirarchy) that appeal to lower life forms, as well as one bizzare instinct (ritual) that must be the result of some lack of good breeding. No big deal, really - all very interesting.

But then, just within the last 50 years, you notice a trend of a very small group of bipeds that engage in a weird habit of cramming into archaic thin-fluid traversing machines (known locally as "airplanes"), ride them up to wholly usafe altitudes (notice the direct contradiction to the first prime instinct - survival), and voluntarily chuck themselves out.

What could this be? Some new form of travel? Hardly - they don't seem to make any circumglobal progression. A solitary experiment in physics? Don't think so - the same creatures seem to engage in this activity several times a day. Why would otherwise normal creatures engage in such non-productive and obviously self-destructive behavior?

Of course UFOs are going to hang around dropzones! They want to know why we do it. Keep your eyes on the sky at the DZ. And if any small grey people with big eyes ask about doing a tandem, make sure they bring a case of Arcturian Beer.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Entertainment News
Sangiro Press:
Sat May 24, 2003
4:41 p.m.

ROFLMSLAO!!!!!!

Holy shit that's good! I haven't laughed that hard in years!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Call me crazy

you're crazy.

We were looking at a UFO...No kidding, it was a shiny object that seemed to be hovering around 8,000 ft and spinning fast.

wow... it looks like its noon in the picture, and you all are already so drunk that you think you see UFOs...
You all started drinking in the morning? I gotta get to this dz B|

MB 3528, RB 1182