Droopy

AGE!!??

Matt-

Be warned that two truly old people (by your standards anyway :P) are moving onto the plantation tonight. It would be mighty nice of you to show us some Southern hospitality and create a nice path to keep our wheelchairs from sinking into the mud!

See you tonight for cockatillios - oh, wait, you can't legally buy cockatillios yet! ;)

Michelle
1st jump - age 27 - once I could finally afford AFF, new gear and an RV for the DZ all at the same time :)

See you tonight for cockatillios - oh, wait, you can't legally buy cockatillios yet!

Legal... shmegal... I have a plenty of cocatillios on hand.

Don't move your camper close to mine, I'm know to blast techno all night on my surround sound... :)

Matt

I am 19 years old and have been skydiving for about 6 months now. Just wanted to get an idea of how many young skymonkeys are around?? B|

:)static line,,, (my 'first ever' airplane ride too.):|
It was my sophmore year in college... ( 1972)
been jumpin' ever since.... I hit age 50:o
,,, this year..... in June...!!! but I truly feel alot younger than that!!!B|

I am 56 years old and have about 180 jumps... I know I know, at this rate I'll never be cool...
-----------------------------------

I'm with you, over a quarter of a century, going on 19, only 175 jumps in 3 years... I can only look cool and pretend the rest.

Is a chicken omelette redundant?

Did a tandem for my 15th bday, and then started jumping last year 22 days after my 16th bday :) I only have 15 jumps total but our first day back at the dz is a week from tomorrow!!!!!! :D Too bad these canadian winters don't give us good jumping weather all year!

- Arran

I don't know whether I love or hate these age questions. May 15th is my 1st skydiving birthday and my real age is 58. Maybe if I add them together and divide by 2....Yeah, that's it...29 1/2. ;) And if I add them together it equals the number of jumps I've made. I love numbers.B|

I'm just starting to "really" live.

Patrick

--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

I told you that you were Dopey :P starting this age thread, geez.

OK, I'll be 39 in less than 4 hours. I have 399 jumps because all you children had to go in for dinner last Sunday and didn't want to play just 5 more minutes so we could get one more load. I've been jumping almost 3 years and having a blast. I've been through labor twice, refuse to walk on hot coals but have no problem putting my cold feet on you, have a daughter almost your age (forget it kid), and will jump with you anyday and go buy the beer.

I always heard the closer to 40 you are the worse life looks...lies I tell you ALL LIES.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

K Im 28 just started jumping and have 53 now and intend on gettign numbers up fast - Uk weather permitting, I just wish I could leave the Navy and go skydiving full time, god knows how I'd pay for it though :S Maybe male prostitution!?! but then I may not make much on that seeing as though I aint got the looks.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Had to chime here. I used to lurk a lot and post some, Sangiro featured a couple of my writings in the column section. I just happen to tap in and felt like writing to you guys.

I just turned 46 on April 2. I have been lucky enough to be freeflying since jump 20 when I was taken on a head-down with Steve-O, and Larry at Skydive America in July of 2000. I’ve been lucky enough to be trained by and jump with the best in the world. I first saw “The Clouds Edge” in March 2000 and was A-licensed soon thereafter and began my jumping career with everyone in that video. It has been an amazing time ever since then. I just want to say thanks to all of you that I have gotten to know. I’m a guy who has done everything from Himalayan mountains to cave diving Florida’s springs. I lived an traveled and circumnavigated the world doing nearly everything you can imagine. Fishing, hunting, hiking, climbing, biking, racing, and flying all corners of the planet. Mountains, rivers, gorges and oceans have been my playground. I’ve been lucky to say the least.

But it wasn’t until skydiving until I found my people. Of all the sports and activities I’ve ever done it has only been skydiving where I felt that everyone is an equal. Doesn’t matter your jump number. I’ve either been there or eventually will be. Whatever your number the quest is always the same. To be better next jump and enjoy the shit out of this one. Because this is it. This is it folks. Here and now amongst the greatest group of people on the planet sharing a special thing. The fun quotient is off the charts. Thanks for the fun. Wanna go jump?

Whit

oh btw, I don't look my age and will embarass the pants off of most of you young'ns ;)

Sebazz,
When I jumped with you at Lost Prairie I could have sworn that I was almost twice your age and that you had about a thousand jumps more than 180 jumps. Little did I know but you are actually three years older than I am. I'm just wondering what your secret is to longevity?......Steve1