mcGowan

perris photos

wow lisa i had to get a huge box for yours. size really does matter with you like you said on the order form "make it big"

Hey Mike ever wonder why I take a deep inhale each morning when I hug you?LOL It's cuz Lisa says you smell GOOD! So like she was telling me something I didn't already know? :$

Betsy, maybe you should put Mike on the auction block so someone could just smell him all night long! :ph34r: Oh yeah, a couple pictures wouldn't hurt either. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks a lot -- I have a space on my office wall reserved!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

WAHOOOOOOO...you are definitely the man, Mike. I'm really glad you smell good too. ;) Make sure you sit close to my pics BEFORE you send them ok???

SIZE....yeah baby.:o

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Oh yes, that Michael is a hottie. I would make a bid on him just to lay, I mean stand, next to him and smell him.:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

No line standing for me. I'll just kiss his neck when I see him....;)

Mike, thanks for working so hard on those photos. I really had hoped to get the exit shot of me out to my Dad for Father's day - and I've got the frame and the mat all selected....you are going to help explain to Pop in a way I can't seem to with words that watching the Lakers play is NOT my sport of choice...

Thanks again...you RAWK!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

ooops i did put yours in the mail. definitely my bad:S. i have no problem making you another set of prints if these don't make it to you.

i will be back from ca. monday, if they haven't reached you by then i will print you new ones. one way or the other we will get your prints to you.

thanks again for the order:)

Mike,

You are definitely the MAN on here. I just got my BIG package and I'm thrilled. Gotta go get the largest ones put into a frame so I can hang one on the wall in my classroom and one here at home. Wish i could get all the DZ.commers to sign it as that would really rock. Next time sign mine....don't print your name ok?

Thanks sweetie,
Big HUG....yum, you smell good,
Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

See, I'm glad I checked this thread before I left for the afternoon for the weekend...my neighbor would've taken them in from the porch for safekeeping and then forget to tell me....

Mike, you're wonderful. My father gets his Father's Day photo and begin to understand what this is all about...my brother will get his gift, too, and see his little sister playing in the sky. My nephew will stand there shrieking "Yookit Noni fly away", and my niece will simply stare...and my mother will smile.

Thanks for playing with me - and thanks for doing this for us here. You rawk...and smell good....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Hey, I know how to exit tailgates.. but *looking up excuse in excuse book* the sun was in my eyes. No matter what... Mike got a pic of it when it was stable for all of about .00005 seconds :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com