peppermint

Public Forum and "the" Relationship

You haven't spent much time around her have you? :D

Damn, you beat me to it.:o

Sunshine may be a taco short of a combo, but it's in an endearing way and that's what we all love about her.;)

I think Sunshine has plenty taco :ph34r::D:SB|;)
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Sunshine may be a taco short of a combo, but it's in an endearing way and that's what we all love about her.

Yep! She is nuts in a good way. :D

Most of the faithful posters, however, tend to reduce my intellect to their level.

I don't think it needs any more reducing....it's already much like sex in a canoe. :D

stick my dik in your ear and fuk what you heard- RedMan on the album Muddy Rivers

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

And wasn't it determined that this "chick" was not a chick but some guy posting under a bunch of pseudonyms? Were there not a bunch of profiles with the same IP address ?

If your speakinf od The thinker.............
No, It simply make him a creative individual who is not afraid of what people think of him!!!! I think he rocks! All his posts are hilarious, but you have to be quick to see some of them, as they tend to disapeer.
:S

Hope you don't get Banned!

Sunshine may be a taco short of a combo, but it's in an endearing way and that's what we all love about her.

Yep! She is nuts in a good way. :D

Most of the faithful posters, however, tend to reduce my intellect to their level.

She may only seem nuts to a boy, man, other than female, but she is very logical from this chicks point of view.:ph34r:

I don't think it needs any more reducing....it's already much like sex in a canoe. :D

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

----------------------------------------------------------
Yep! She is nuts in a good way.

Aww, thanks guys.

As for the little battle Peppermint is trying to start. Well i have mucho respect for HH and this site and i don't think he would approve of me engaging in said battle. Now if he comes along and gives me permission, well then Game On!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

As for the little battle Peppermint is trying to start. Well i have mucho respect for HH and this site and i don't think he would approve of me engaging in said battle. Now if he comes along and gives me permission, well then Game On!!!

You know....I believe Michele has a free personal attack from Sangiro that she hasn't used yet. Ask her if you can have it.:)
(I've heard Sunshine righteously mad...this could be great!)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

>No, mine swallows.

How YOU doing.... :ph34r:

Sunny is more like a few fries short of a happy meal, but thats ok. Her stories are mucho entertaining unlike someone elses in this threads.

BTW, hows it going since you lost that girl you were chasing?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

You all are truly a merit to Dr. Ivan Pavlov. His work can certainly be verified in this thread!! Too funny!!!

Ha ha! OMG, I know! It's like he said something and then she said something and then I said something almost like we couldn't even help it! You are SO smart!

:ph34r:

Anyone else hearing that knife-stabbing noise from Psycho?

EDIT

:o Oops. Good point. Was that bad? :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Com on HH, ring the bell, Round 1

just kidding :D

I am not kidding...I think there is a naughty little boy/girl having temper tantrums on this beloved site. Be it a "time out" or a spanking, I would be more than willing to offer my prompt assistance.

Condescension is offensive, Peppermint.

You all are truly a merit to Dr. Ivan Pavlov. His work can certainly be verified in this thread!! Too funny!!!

Ha ha! OMG, I know! It's like he said something and then she said something and then I said something almost like we couldn't even help it! You are SO smart!

:ph34r:

Anyone else hearing that knife-stabbing noise from Psycho?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Man, If I looked like that, I'd never leave the house. I'd play with myself all day.

I'm a guy (but there is a lesbian trapped in me somewhere) sadly.

Just entering into the spirit of this thread. :P

-----------------------------------------------
Bum's the word!