LostOne

NSFW - Sunshine.

Oh.
I get it.

B|LOL. Its all good.

I have pic of my ass also - yet everyone has already seen it 100 times. (Not Like That) I posted it. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Hey,
I just searched for Airann's Ass and came up empty handed:( What gives?

You just be sure to bring yoour butt to Raeford on the 4th

Oh NO.... Cant go there! - zero chance of that one, Lou. I surely know better, I dont know about SunDee. But, a certain person sent his buddy here and he told him to first say hello to me. I ran very fast the other way. Had I waited one minute I might have learned to land my canopy. I said, might.

But, if I did come over I would have a place to stay for sure. And a sorta 'windy girl' to watch my back.

:SAnd... this buddy of this monkey dude... showed me already how you drink beer... Whoa, scary. :S

~AirAnn~

Maybe they just need to be rubbed nightly by strong hands....wonder if we could get any volunteers for our perhaps not-so-perfect bums...... Nothing like a good little butt massage to warm the heart..................

I'm pretty much beyond improving my butt. I was hoping to find one as pictured. I would certainly apply massages as required. :)

You are all KILLIN ME!!!!!!:D Here I sit at work and will probably get fired as I am sure IT person here in the hospital watches me closely as he enjoys this as much as I do.

I think someone was delving in the back of my mind when this thread was started. "my biggest weakness is a nice butt" Think I must change to a different thead now so I can still support my skydiving habit.

:ph34r:Lip
blic, blic, caw,caw

...I was at Zhills over Memorial Day - wonder if I saw ya?????

Sunday of MD was a party at a dz local's house. Monday was a recovery day. I heard that you were there with Skymama. She would have introduced us if I was around. I was involved in nignoggery all weekend and didn't get much jumping in.

Here's the PERFECT BUTT!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not bad but it ain't on the chick that I woke up next to this morning. So....I wouldn't say perfect.

Hey, wait... Clay??? I thought it was always sheep??
Now its Chickens.

You sick bastard.
:o

~AirAnn~

Very tame. Totally work safe.

Interesting. A moderator's perspective. :P
Well, it would be safe where I work (in fact, the MD sent that one around himself). But consider. Reflect. Would it be Work Safe if you were say, a monastery? Methinks not.

And by the way, what does one have to do to earn a "monkey name"? Commit an act of bestiality, photograph it and post the pics here?

Would that be Not Work Safe :P?

-----------------------------------------------
Bum's the word!

STFU!! Snowbirds without tans!

All of the above, yet it isnt purple.

I am Irish and sometimes- sunburn over tan, over embarassment over Orbit Punk makin fun of me, over Photoshop before I was better, look like that!!

I think you look fine in the avitar, very nice!
Who Dares Wins

No one showed interest so I forgot......oops...and now that the roommate has decided to bail on me I'll have a whole big house all to my lonesone - until I get another roomie. I need a roomie to keep jumping like a maniac..................I don't know what I'll do if I can't get my 6 jumps in a weekend.....Anyone moving to Florida?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Thank you - Rev Jim -touched me-. :$

Yet I dont notice a significant difference here.
Must be a monitor thing.

90°F & Partly Cloudy here today. I stay outside alot and I have a tanning bed in my garage. So... I look like that mostly - but I am not purple. LOL

Dude, somebody put BALLS on one of my Flamingos!! You can not have a pool and not have white trash Punk Flamingos! So anyway - EVEN worse - They used some Navy Blue panty hose of mine. SO NOW- I have a pair of Punk Flamingos by my pool, one with blue balls.

Suspect #1 Cyberskydive :o

I had to add that, I did not want a whole thread about blue balls on a Punk Flamingos.

B|

~AirAnn~

EASt Coast, about center of the state, 45 minutes SOUTH of Sebastian, 45 minutes NORTH of West Palm Beach. My house is 2300 square foot, on a corner lot, 3 bedroom, 2 car garage, with a big fenced in "naked" tanning area - my dad helped me build it in April cause I hate tan lines......maybe I better PM this......

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...