Viking

Good news bad news

good news: Calculus test is over, regardless of how I scored.

bad news: We're out of beer at the apartment. Noone is 21 yet. Sigh. At least skydiving friends make good suppliers.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

well i am Going back in on Tues to talk with the store manager about a part time sales position in the Audio Visual department. Gonna sell cameras to people.......i think.:S
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Hypothetically, if a "boy" was going to be 40 in 8 weeks, would it even be remotely possible to refer to him as a "hot FF boy?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Absolutely!

Yeah, what Katie said.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Good, Viking is gone. Now can we puh-leeze talk about hot FF boys???

Umm. Ok I guess I am a hot FF boy. Well at least the way I flop around in the air someone would probably mistake it for FFing

Todd
AIN'T IT COOL!!! ~~ John in broken arrow ~~

I am really glad for you. You will be selling all the inventory fast. From your angelic face, nobody will know if you are making it up or not.
I know whatever it is you are selling- I would by it.

Also, I learned a ton around High School about cars. Small farming town, you learn how to work on alot of stuff. This much I know for sure when you are a blonde driving up in a Corvette to any fix it place - the price just went up some 5x the amount it would have been. All you have to do is listen to the shpill and then deal with it or go home and fix it yourself. There was a few things I didnt want to do - one was change spark plugs. You had to almost pull the motor to do that one.

I see now you can look up the issue online. That is way awesome. Transmission work is a bitch. Especially if your ride is in a place and you cant take it anywhere else to get a 2nd opinion.

;)

~AirAnn~

There was a few things I didnt want to do - one was change spark plugs. You had to almost pull the motor to do that one.

OK, I realize your blonde but what does spark plugs have to do with the guys transmission?;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING