Jessica

Oral relations with someone whose tongue is pierced?

He obviously hasn't met you in person yet.

Right. If he had, I'd have an out-and-out stalker.

Because I'm so fuckin' awesome! Do you hear me? Do you want me to kick your ass until you understand?!
Skydiving is for cool people only

Because I'm so fuckin' awesome! Do you hear me? Do you want me to kick your ass until you understand?!

Well, Duh! You know I'm going to agree with that just so I can crash at your place tomorrow while I'm in town on business.

But after tomorrow night, it's back to the bashing! Ya' hear me?!
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Whatever. I'm not letting you in without beer, bitchass.

:o I've already planned on stopping at the HEB to pick up some Shiner so don't give me ANY GUFF, woman!

BTW, since you have parrots, I'll have a nice squab dinner ready for you when you get home.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

From what I've "heard," it doesn't really make a difference...it's way more hyped up than what it is. Stick a jawbreaker in your mouth...same effect..much cheaper. Plus, it can be an annoyance while kissing.

I had my tongue pierced for awhile....I liked being able to chew on something all day long. That might explain my cavities...hmm...
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

i can tell you from experience that if the person is untalented it CAN hurt..... and bruise.... [:/]

I do believe, however, that it can be done correctly... anyone care to prove me right?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

But a girl who knows her stuff is a joy to be with.

Not true. The first time er, my friend did it with anyone, the guy's eyes rolled back in his head and he choked, "Jesus Christ, where did you learn to do that?"

And yes, it was from pleasure, not pain. ;)

I think enthusiasm, eagerness to please, and sensitivity are more important than experience.

Of course, these days, I've got a little of that, too.
Skydiving is for cool people only

I got my tongue pierced cause i think it's cool. I didn't do it to enhance the guys pleasure. But if he likes it, well then it's a bonus. Now if only i could find a hot FF boy to use it on....:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I think enthusiasm, eagerness to please, and sensitivity are more important than experience

Yes and no.....Each person is differen't. I have had one that was just plain trying to hard. After a little coaching she was MUCH better. Sometimes it just takes getting used to your partner's particular technique. Anyway....on the piercing thing. Had it....wasn't much differen't than without. I think it's more a mental thing with some people.

It is all about experience. I was with a chick who had no experience at all, lets just say it was a painful experience. But a girl who knows her stuff is a joy to be with.

But surely that's the case whether you've got a pierced tongue or not? ;)
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

Well said however I must add that natural talent is a huge factor. I have been with chicks who have little-to-no experience that gave much better oral than some who claimed to be experts (and I KNEW they had the experience to back the claim up).

Of course, performance preferences on the part of the recipient might be an even bigger factor overall.

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway