lummy

the new Lummy slash Skyespot pad....

Just wanted to share some pics of our new place. It was built in the 20's, probably as a summer getaway. One of the really cool things about it is that it is up in the hills, yet, only 5 minutes from the freeway.

Oh , excuse the mess, like I said, we just moved in ;)

1 is looking towards the front of the house from the driveway.
3 is a pic of the outdoor BBQ, and little courtyard in front. To the left is the girls bedroom and to the right of the front door is the kitchen
9 is the living room. There's bench seats in front of the windows which are great for sunsets
10, the messy master bedroom
24 is from the deck, just outside the double windows. There's a small creek just below the deck...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

mvc-001s.jpg

MVC-009S.jpg

MVC-003S.jpg

mvc-010s.jpg

mvc-024s.jpg

a few more...

6 is looking back to the garage...
30, the rest of the front yard
7 the Kitchen and front door...

Thanks guys
yeah, it's really gonna suck having to build a fire in the fireplace in the winter.....;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

mvc-006s.jpg

mvc-030s.jpg

MVC-007S.jpg

hey!!! LAY off... it's BEEN a few years, ok?

I me we us you them who he she

3 cats in the yard
life used to be so hard

:( it's a rental.... Funny thing is, there's 6 or 7 houses on this street and half the people lived in our house before moving into the one they are at now..

Now the bad part... Like I said, it's up on top a hilll. The problem is that down in the valley, is the local airport.. guess which way the departure pattern is? I keep watching cause I'm sure a 182 could get to 3k AGL.. Oh, did I mention that there's a goof course on the other side of the road?

(the crowd hushes as he puts for 4 under par... WHAT the?!?!? Someone just swooped the 17th hole under a parachute and ran into the woods...)

Oh man, the house has much charm. I love it.
The gardens only need some updating with zero maintenance, low light plantings and mulch. That would look awesome. That is about it on that. The trees add so much charm and the mature trees are bad ass. Views are awesome. Cool might be some indirect lighting out there by the BBQ area and deck.

Interesting interior - I would go with a french / ranch / and leaning more on the hunting lodge interior design. Use the stuff you have and add some interesting accessories to stress the lodge look. Of course the usual colors are forest green, a navy and a merlot wine.

Looks like you guys have got it going on. I would have a blast working with that place. The house good structure and serious potential. Homes that were built up to the 50's are very well put together.

Speakin of I need to rearrange my furniture and build a shelf... :ph34r:

And where is the Dog!!!?

:S

~AirAnn~

that there's a goof course

A GOOF course ?? What is that ?? Is that where you send the kids to for GOOFing around ?? Or is it for adults only ??

Nice pad...can't wait for the house warming party.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Looks like the perfect skydiver abode! Hidden away, an overgrown bamboo (yes officer, that's bamboo) plant, crap strewn everywhere (but don't block the view to the TV), and the obligatory escape window in the master bedroom. Let the debauchery begin! ;)

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

and the obligatory escape window in the master bedroom. Let the debauchery begin! Wink

OMG... speaking of.... First off, the drop outside the master bedroom is about 20 ft.. Anyways, we have cats who are supposed to stay in for 3 weeks since we moved.. WELL, last nite at 3am, one of em made a break for it out the window.

I think it was thinking that there'd be a deck there like the other windows...

Uhmmm... yeah, definitely a skydivers place... I forgot to mention the secret dungeon.....

Matt, leave the weekend of the 4th open...

MVC-018S.jpg

mvc-019s.jpg