TB99

I'm Going To Be A Daddy!

Hehe, it's a titanium Timberland watch with a carbon fibor face. I love the Timberland brand shoes, the most comfortable things ever! So since all 3 of my only pairs of shoes are Timberland, I figure I might as well sport the watchB|

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

I love the Timberland brand shoes, the most comfortable things ever!

Not if you have EEE feet like I have. The only time I can get Timberland footwear to fit comfortably is when I pick them up in Beijing. I wish they would adjust their lasts. Teva's are the most comfortable things for me.

D. James Nahikian
CHICAGO

Hehe, it's a titanium Timberland watch with a carbon fibor face.

Very cool. I have a Skagen ti watch. I got on a ti kick after my accident, as you can probably tell from my handle. Ti watch, wedding band (with some gold), ti necklace with ti urn with TimmyD's ashes and the legs and none of it shows up in the checks at the airports! :o

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

They are very cute and an absolute joy to have...........................UNTIL THEY GROW UP and poop on the floor RIGHT OUTSIDE of the litter box or scratch holes in your furniture or sabotage your fish tank or decide to eat and eat and eat and then PUKE right in front of ya.

Noo seriously - I love my two nuggets (Max and Charlie) but when they decide to go to heaven - no more forme! Have fun........being a daddy!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Hehe, well, since my roommate moved out in April, I've had this two bedroom house all to myself ... I'm letting the kitties have that huge-ass bedroom for themselves! Hope they'll like!:)

So I finally have my babies! They're adorable! I just realized a couple days ago that they were actually born April 20th, hehe ... So finally named the girls todayB| The grey one is Mary Jane and the white one is Cocoa:S 4:20 babies, I couldn't resist! LOL