kevin922

What's wrong with this picture? :-)

Umm... I think we might need to pull over soon since the out of gas light just popped on. :ph34r:

That was funny, the pilots told us to quit complaining about the lack of fuel since we were the ones with the parachutes on :S
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I remember when you all came down from this load ;)...hey wait - was I on that load too?

So anxious to get us up in the air - forgot to stop for gas.....

How's everything else going Kev? You meeting me in Cross Keys for another ride.....???? PLEEEEEEASE

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

That is not something to laugh at..........whats the deal? what went down? wally

What do you mean what went down? The plane did eventually.. i *BELIEVE* it turns out the guages don't work properly on the airplane -- if you notice under the fuel guages there are some "trip numbers" i call them, they show how many pounds each engine has burned since htey were reset -- they reset them after every fill up. I believe they were extremely low but they had enough to make it back to the ground.. i just know SM1 said "this plane is out of gas" right after the pilot showed some concern :)

...i just know SM1 said "this plane is out of gas" right after the pilot showed some concern :)

Yeah - that was pretty funny!! Good thing all the birdmen were suited up!!! We still got to 12.....but I haven't ever been on a bird that "ain't got no gas in it"!! Missed the CASA that threw it's prop in Monroe by one load....so I was thankful for that!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

All I was thinking was it sure sucks to be a skydiver if we gotta get out over any where other than the DZ. I knew the Birdmen would make it back but the boat jump gang would of been FOOOOORKED.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Fuel gauges are never right anyway :D

Ummm....they're supposed to be when they say zero. It's kinda the law. And if they don't work then your plane is grounded.

Well I know that plane just got checked off because the boogie was the first time it went up since getting checked off so who knows..

I am positive that the gauges were working right(passed FAA inspection prior to the boogie). we were on E so to speak and that wasn't a lie.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING